• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can Happen at a Small Pampered Chef Show? A $1000 Order!

In summary, the speaker had a show that they were not looking forward to, but it turned out to be a successful and unexpected event. Despite only expecting 6 guests, one of the orders placed was for $658.00, including multiple items and a new recruit. The lesson learned was to never judge a show beforehand, as it could turn out to be a big success. The speaker also shares other examples of small shows turning into big orders, emphasizing the importance of the host in the success of a show.
mrssyvo
I had a show this afternoon, and I was not really looking forward to it, she was only expecting 6 guests, and when I got there I found out the 6 included 2 children, and the hostess. Anyway, of the 3 orders I took, 1 of the orders was for $658.00 !!!!!!! Included a 6 piece AND 4 piece professional cookware, a grill pan and 2 food choppers, among other things, and another guest is signing on as a recruit Wednesday, which makes 2 for me. It was an unbelievable show. I learned an important lesson today, NEVER prejudge a show, you never know what will happen. We will be closing the show on Wednesday, right now it is at $774.00, it could end up as a $1000 show !!!!

that's amazing!Good for you! That is so amazing! I guess some people ARE spending their tax money on Pampered Chef! :D I hope your show reaches that magic $1000 mark!

5 guestsI had a host call before I made the 45 minute drive to a show. She said that no one had RSVPd but her mom would come. She told me I didn't have to come but I decided to anyway (hey, my husband was on kid-duty so why not?). I got there and there were five people - the host, her husband, her mother, her father and her 2-month-old daughter. She felt so bad, she got $1000 in outside orders AFTER the show, her mom ordered the cookware (at halfprice) and maybe she'll consider becoming a consultant in the future. It shows you how important the host is in the success of any show...BEE

Absolutely never prejudge a show! It's a great lesson to learn and it's always why I say that I never mind a small show. Case in point, just had a cooking show where 3 people called to cancel while the host and I were prepping, 3 people showed up but the host ordered $667 above and beyond her free and half price stuff, plus she ordered the 12 piece set of cookware. This though was only my 3rd highest individual order. Another host has had 2 catalog shows for me (two months in a row), her host order for the first show was over $1200 and her second host order was over $1000. So, some of my best shows are ones with only 3-5 orders!

1. What is "You Will Not Believe This....."?

"You Will Not Believe This....." is a line of innovative and high-quality kitchen products designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How is "You Will Not Believe This....." different from other kitchen products?

Our products are specifically designed and tested by chefs for their functionality and durability. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you are getting the best value for your money.

3. Are there any new products coming out in the "You Will Not Believe This....." line?

Yes, we are constantly researching and developing new products to meet the needs and wants of our customers. Keep an eye out for new releases and updates on our website and social media channels.

4. Can I purchase "You Will Not Believe This....." products in stores?

Currently, our products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. This allows us to maintain the highest level of quality control and customer satisfaction.

5. How can I become a consultant for "You Will Not Believe This....."?

If you are passionate about cooking, baking, and helping others create delicious meals, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant may be a great fit for you! Visit our website for more information on how to join our team and start earning income while doing something you love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies