• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Watch Feast 2013 Testimony Videos on You Tube?

In summary, "You Tube Videos From Feast" is a series of videos on YouTube that showcase various dishes and recipes from the Feast cookbook. The videos are created by the team behind the cookbook and feature a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. The recipes in the videos are the same as the ones in the cookbook, but the videos may provide additional tips and techniques. While requests for specific recipes to be featured in future videos are welcome, they cannot be guaranteed to be fulfilled.
Bren706
Gold Member
I would love to see some You Tube videos of testimonies, etc. from Feast 2013 if anybody would like to share the links. I have seen the ones Patti Moccerino posted. I was scheduled to go to Hartford, which got cancelled as we know, so we missed out on seeing that part.

You can always search "spring launch 2013" on YT and you will get a list of Spring Launch. =)

I think it would be great to see the other testimonies from this year. If anybody wants to post them, please do. Thank you.There are several on there. Too many to list, but most of the ones you are talking about are in there.I am going to add more soon as well.I have been checking out some of your videos on You Tube, and they are really good. You put a lot of time into making them, and I appreciate that. Thanks for sharing them with us.Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you enjoy them. I hope they are a blessing to everyone. I will be uploading more soon.

What is "You Tube Videos From Feast"?

"You Tube Videos From Feast" is a series of videos on the popular video-sharing platform, YouTube, showcasing various dishes and recipes from the Feast cookbook.

Who creates these videos?

The videos are created by the team behind the Feast cookbook, including the authors and chefs featured in the book.

What types of recipes are featured in the videos?

The videos feature a variety of recipes from the Feast cookbook, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. Each video focuses on a specific recipe and provides step-by-step instructions on how to make it.

Are the recipes in the videos the same as the ones in the Feast cookbook?

Yes, the recipes featured in the videos are the same as the ones in the Feast cookbook. However, the videos may provide additional tips and techniques for making the dishes.

Can I request a specific recipe to be featured in a video?

While we cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled, we welcome suggestions for recipes to be featured in future videos. You can send your requests through our website or social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • Shawnna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebbieJ