• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Discover True Friendship?

In summary, the MNG was a lot of fun and everyone looked better than their photos showed. Chef Ann rocks and everyone should get together again.
kimmers
I just wanted to say that Chef Ann ROCKS. Thank you for everything you have done to bring us together. I had such a great time meeting everyone on Sunday, and seeing everyone around conference.

Thanks Again!!!

Kimmers

Here! Here!Yes, thanks Ann! It was great to meet eveyone! And don't we all have a great picture to put in our frames! And thanks to everyone who brought frames! There were some really great ones!

(Thanks KIMMO and Beth-Ann(LIZ))

Thanks Ann for putting the meet and greet together!!! The frames idea was a great idea!!!!

aww.... you folks are making me blush!The frames weren't my idea. Someone else mentioned it in passing, I just made it a little more official.So here's the funny part. My SD is a very social woman. She's been a PC consultant for 15 years, and prides herself on knowing a LOT of consultants around the country. I gave her a CS calendar at conference (both because I love her and because it was her birthday on Monday). She loved the calendar and told me she was jealous that I was going to have more PC friends than her soon. :)

What do you mean???!!!!I bet it already happened! Most people like that, not that I am saying she boasts to much, don't have friends. They have acquaintances!
They think saying Hi in passing means they're friends.
How many of her friends does she know, likes being a slut? Or that one of those male friends turns into a sex pot when putting on a Carmen Maranda hat? Or that Julie gets wild in Cabs? Or that KG is a marshmallow of the best kind with a penssion for Cowboy hats? Or that Liz really can eat a whole plate of Mozzarella StickS? Or that we have some real artisit friends as evidenced by some of those frames? Or that Linda is as cute as bug in person too? Or that we come back here and take up the conversations we had at conference or at Kitty's like we never seperated?
HUH? Now that's friends!

Hey, John- only 2 more posts to get your stripper star!!Party!

Woo Hoo! Congrats John on your stripper star!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for everything you did for us Ann! We all love you!

Well now you are gonna know...I am not the posting slut!!
What does that mean getting a stripper thingy?
Never mind - it has to be 800 posts! I just noticed the star by my name!
Cool.

Congrats John.....http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/party/party-smiley-038.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting each and every one of you! It was a fantastic experience and I hope we can do it again next time.

Ann, you are the bomb for arranging everything.

The MNG was way too much fun and I enjoyed trying to figure out who everyone was when they walked up to our tables. Some of us do look like our avs, but I'm happy to say that we all look SO MUCH BETTER than our photos represent!

I'm glad the MNG was at the beginning as I kept running into several of you and it was fun sitting with you all in workshops and lunches (when I could find you that is).

Chef Ann, you do rock! You are so sweet and fun. Really, we do have to all get together again. Leadership in Cincinnati! (I do not know how to spell that city.)

pampered1224 said:
I bet it already happened! Most people like that, not that I am saying she boasts to much, don't have friends. They have acquaintances!
How many of her friends does she know, likes being a slut? Or that one of those male friends turns into a sex pot when putting on a Carmen Maranda hat? Or that Julie gets wild in Cabs? Or that KG is a marshmallow of the best kind with a penssion for Cowboy hats? Or that Liz really can eat a whole plate of Mozzarella StickS? Or that we have some real artisit friends as evidenced by some of those frames? Or that Linda is as cute as bug in person too? Or that we come back here and take up the conversations we had at conference or at Kitty's like we never seperated?
HUH? Now that's friends!

Very well said John.

pampered1224 said:
I bet it already happened! Most people like that, not that I am saying she boasts to much, don't have friends. They have acquaintances!
HUH? Now that's friends!

I could not have said it better myself thanks John!!

What is "You Rock"?

"You Rock" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef where employees can nominate their coworkers who have gone above and beyond in their work.

How does "You Rock" work?

Employees can submit a nomination through our internal platform, highlighting the specific actions or behaviors that make their coworker deserving of recognition. A committee then reviews the nominations and selects the recipients.

Who can be nominated for "You Rock"?

Any employee at Pampered Chef can be nominated, regardless of their position or tenure. We believe that everyone has the potential to make a positive impact and deserves recognition for their contributions.

What happens if someone is nominated for "You Rock" multiple times?

Each nomination is reviewed separately, so it is possible for an employee to receive multiple "You Rock" awards. We want to ensure that every deserving employee is recognized for their hard work and dedication.

How often are "You Rock" recipients announced?

The "You Rock" recipients are announced on a monthly basis. This allows us to regularly recognize and appreciate the efforts of our employees and maintain a positive and motivated work culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies