• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Taking Advantage of TPC's Amazing Resources?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants succeed, including online training courses, marketing materials, product information, and a supportive community. These resources can be accessed through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and are available for all levels of consultants. The marketing materials can also be customized with personal branding. Best of all, these resources are provided at no additional cost to all consultants.
DJH
You people are wonderful! I have been lurking around here since July, when I joined TPC. I am new to forums, so have been shy about posting. Whenever I get a chance at work and at home, I have been reading all the awesome tips/advice everyone has posted and I have learned alot! In fact, I am submitting my fourth show tonight and it is my biggest so far ($900 in guest sales). Again, thank you!!!

Welcome!!!! This is a great site!

Way to go! It sounds like you will be earning several of those benefits for doing great in your first 90 days and/or 30 days.

DJH said:
You people are wonderful! I have been lurking around here since July, when I joined TPC. I am new to forums, so have been shy about posting. Whenever I get a chance at work and at home, I have been reading all the awesome tips/advice everyone has posted and I have learned alot! In fact, I am submitting my fourth show tonight and it is my biggest so far ($900 in guest sales). Again, thank you!!!
Welcome to CS and CONGRATULATIONS!:balloon: on your $900 show!! What a great start!

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome to our virtual cluster. It is a great group of people.

Welcome... i'm fairly new myself and everyone here is great! congrats on your new business!!

Welcome? We are glad you are here.

Thank you!:D

Welcome!! Congratulations!!!:D

Being new to forums, how do i include a 'signature' and the info for local, best show ... ect ?

Welcome, and congratulations on a great start!The way you add your signature and such is to click on "User CP." It's in the bar at the top of the screen. You'll be able to find what you're looking for there.

DJH said:
Being new to forums, how do i include a 'signature' and the info for local, best show ... ect ?
At the top of the page, on the far left hand side, click on "USER CP", and that will take you to the page where you can edit all of that info.And Welcome! congrats on your $900 show!

Thanks again!

Welcome to the site. And congratulations on your show. That is awesome! Keep up the good work! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Welcome to our nutty corner of cyberspace!!

Welcome!! Don't worry about feeling shy, we're all just "family", after all!!

Paula

Hi DJH - I used to live in Portmouth when I was a kid before my dad retired from the Air Force and moved us to Texas.
Welcome to a wonderful gang!

Welcome! Congrats on your great show!

Welcome!!! And dont be shy - we are all here to learn and for fun and goofiness too!

Welcome!!! Don't make the same mistake I made.... I was with PC for a year and I've had a subscription to this site for just as long, but I only started using it about a month ago. What a difference it has made in my attitude and my knowledge. Within the month I started really using this site I hit my $15,000 in career sales and I recruited my first two consultants. There is a TON of information on this site and great people that are there to help you every step of the way. Have fun with your business and good luck!!!

1. What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help me succeed?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of resources such as online training courses, marketing materials, product information, and a community of consultants to support and guide you on your journey.

2. How can I access these resources?

You can access these resources through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Resources" tab to explore all the available tools.

3. Are these resources available for all levels of consultants?

Yes, these resources are available for all levels of consultants, from newbies to seasoned professionals. There is something for everyone to help you grow your business.

4. Can I customize the marketing materials for my business?

Yes, you can customize the marketing materials with your contact information and personal branding. This will help you stand out and make a lasting impression on your customers.

5. Is there a cost associated with using these resources?

No, these resources are available to all consultants at no additional cost. They are included in your membership and are designed to help you succeed and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammie Allen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicci11
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Trudie32