• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Might Be a Redneck If........

In summary, the conversation is about funny and unusual street names in different areas. Some examples mentioned include Fishback Lane, Gypsy Ridge Road, Possum Hollow Road, Feedlot Rd, Junkyard Rd, Suck Run Rd, Mudlick Rd, Left Turkey Toe Rd, Donetello (a subdivision with street names based on the Ninja Turtles), Water Plant Road, Turkey Farm Road, Bethel Church Road, Knotty Branch, Busy Corner, Drunken Ln, Canvas Back Trail, Laughing Gull Ct, Dirty Branch Rd, Dusty Trail, Robin Hood Circle, Turn Berry Ln, June Bug Ct, Loblolly Lane, Pet Farm Lane, Sugar Bowl Lane, Horse Pen Bay Road, Horse Carriage Lane, O
there a funny town in rhode island or conn cant remember which it

Killingsworth

Love the Kansas ones; My family and I lived in Johnson County for a short time - boy those Johnson County people are impressed with themselves :) And the first time we heard the tornado sirens go off, we ran outside to see if we could find it!

I also lived in Connecticut, off of Aunt Patty's Lane East. And you know it, there is also an Aunt Patty's Lane West. Legend has it that Aunt Patty's was a "gentlemen's club" of old, and as the wives would approach from the East, the husbands would leave off the West!

whiteyteresa said:
There is a restaurant in Flintstone, MD (or near by) call Roadside Kill Cafe.

It sells regular home cooked food and it is delicious but they have a menu for people - first timers because they do remember if you were there before or not, that has weird menu items, like pretty possium plate, squirel nutty cake, etc. it is a very nice cafe, when you first get there you will think that you are in Mabury RFD
We have The Roadkill Cafe here in MA down on Cape Cod!

Roadkill Cafe!
chefkristin said:
We have The Roadkill Cafe here in MA down on Cape Cod!

I actually ate there! DH and I were on vacation in Cape Cod ten years ago and ate dinner there!:D

Im originally from that area, dont remember that place. Next time we go home I'll have to check it out. Would expect a place like that down here lol

I don't have any funy street names, but I sure do want to live in Texas!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Tropicalburstqt2