• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Know What Would Be Wonderful to Have...

In summary, the discussion board would be great for communication between team members, but some team members may not be FB savvy. Paulette set up a FB page for her team and it works well.
Kelly8
is a discussion board!

I had to do these in college where the professor posted a topic and we were required to post so many tops with responses, and so it flowed like a conversation. Very neat. I wish that we had something like that for our teams. Right now, if I want my team members to communicate with each other, I ask them to hit "reply all," but I would love to just have a discussion board. For example, for this new summer bingo thing, it would be great! We could post ideas, success, and even failures for much-needed encouragement! Maybe if PC sees this, they'll think about adding it for us.

Or does anyone know of any websites that have this service (preferably free)
?:rolleyes:

You could schedule a chat on FB. Your team would have to be FB friends though.

Hmm that's an idea. But yeah, not everyone on my team is on fb. And to schedule one would be tricky-to get everyone on at the same time. I was looking for something like a discussion board where they can get on when able. Almost like here. I wonder if I could start something here! I could title it "Monk Cluster Bingo!"
hmmmm that might be an idea! I will have to bring it up at the next meeting.

I have a private FB page for my team and it kind of works that way.

Paulette - how do you set that up?

I tried something similar. It was a forum, but it was too much of a pain to maintain and many did not log in. I love the idea of a FB one, Paulette! Great idea. I too would love to hear how you set that up and if it's working for the team.

we a have a loop on yahoo, for our team.

How about setting up a yahoo group or google group?

Just go to groups and select add a group then in the privacy settings you select "Secret" then invite those you want on your team. I really like it but they still need to be FB regulars and be the type to check it.I also have a group like this for my GS troop. I like it but have learned not everyone is super FB savvy. There can be some education involved in getting people to know how to access it.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! My meeting is tomorrow night so I'll ask them what they would like to do.

1. What is "You Know What Would Be Wonderful to Have..."?

"You Know What Would Be Wonderful to Have..." is a popular phrase used at Pampered Chef to suggest new products or tools that customers would love to see available on our website or in our catalog.

2. How can I submit a suggestion for "You Know What Would Be Wonderful to Have..."?

There are a few ways to submit your suggestion. You can fill out the "Contact Us" form on our website and include your idea in the comments section. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and share your suggestion with them. Additionally, you can post your idea on our official social media pages or send us a direct message.

3. Are there any requirements for "You Know What Would Be Wonderful to Have..." suggestions?

We welcome all suggestions, but we do ask that they align with Pampered Chef's mission of providing high-quality, innovative products for cooking and entertaining. We also consider factors such as cost, feasibility, and demand when evaluating suggestions.

4. How long does it take for a "You Know What Would Be Wonderful to Have..." suggestion to become a product?

The process of developing and launching a new product can vary, but it typically takes several months to a year. We carefully review and consider all suggestions, and if your idea is selected, we will notify you and keep you updated on its progress.

5. Is there any compensation for "You Know What Would Be Wonderful to Have..." suggestions that are chosen?

While we appreciate all suggestions, we do not offer compensation for ideas that are chosen for development and production. However, we do give credit to the customer who submitted the idea on the product packaging and in our marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Chef Kearns