• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Know It Will Be a Great Party When Your Host

In summary, the speaker was nervous about their show last night due to rescheduling and not knowing the host very well. However, the show was a success with a good turnout and potential bookings and recruit leads. The speaker is excited and refocused on their business.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Asks if you'd like a glass of wine or beer before you've even brought in all your stuff! LOL :D

I was very nervous about my show last night. I didn't feel like the host was that into it and had no idea of how many people she was expecting etc. We had to reschedule it due to flu and illness. I'd never met the host, she booked off another show that she didn't make it to.

I had a feeling it was gonna be a bomb or that I'd feel really uncomfortable in a strangers home. They were very welcoming and the real host was more her husband who is the cook. It was a great show people sort of listened when important. The ticket game was a big hit. I'm trying to recruit the husband. He said he'd love to but has no time. I'm closing out show with the host I believe who is the wife on Monday. They are at $500+ right now but want the knife block so are shooting for $1000 and have 2 orders at least from the people at show that wanted to take books home to figure their orders out. So I have a good feeling they'll reach the $1000 as they have more people that didn't come and outside orderst to follow up on.

One of the guests will likely book a fundraiser for her office!:D Yay:thumbup:
She might also book a catalog show as well.

Another guest booked in close because she wanted the knives and is a potential recruit lead. Here's the kicker for this one. She had booked a party with me over a year ago and things kept getting in the way and eventually I didn't hear back and should have followed up again and probably would have eventually. Well come to find out this host/potential recruit was this person! Crazy right, gives me new hope to call old leads that went cold. Because it's true you just never really know.

Another guest who came late and actually missed the whole demo, may also book a catalog show. Wants to see what kind of orders she can get first. I'm very excited and refocused. I'd planned on slowing down until we got our house and moved but I guess my business won't let me! What a dilemma LOL.:rolleyes:

That's great! Get what you can booked for November SAT. That will also help set you up thru the holidays & start your new year off on a solid base.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. You will also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools, while spending quality time with your friends and family.

2. How do I plan a successful Pampered Chef party?

To plan a successful Pampered Chef party, simply invite your friends and family, choose a date and time, and prepare a list of recipes you would like to try. Your consultant will handle the rest, including providing all necessary cooking tools and ingredients.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your Pampered Chef party. Your consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. What can I expect at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, you can expect to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Your consultant will demonstrate how to use the products and assist you in preparing delicious recipes. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and earn free products.

5. How can I earn rewards as a party host?

As a party host, you can earn rewards by hosting a successful party with at least $200 in sales. You can earn free products, discounts, and even half-priced items. Your consultant will provide more details on the specific rewards and how to redeem them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cheflorraine