• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Opportunity with Passion: The Power of Network Marketing

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's friend who is doing a catalog show and multiple shows in 2009 to earn a trip to Disney. Her friend also mentioned her sister, Jeanice, who is interested in joining the speaker's team as a consultant. The speaker is confident in Jeanice's potential and believes she would be successful. The speaker also shares that her recent recruits have come from people who know about her business and have thought about it for a while before approaching her. The conversation ends with multiple congratulations for the speaker's success.
mrssyvo
Make sure that you remain excited about what you do, and the opportunity that PC has for everyone, because you just never know. My best friend called yesterday, she is doing a catalog show in January, as well as several shows during 2009, because I am taking her and her DH to Disney with me and DH, so she is doing what she can to make sure we get there. Anywho, before she got off the phone she said, oh, is it ok if I give Jeanice your phone number, she wants to talk to you about joining your team. Uh, Yeah!!!! Jeanice is her sister, and she works full time, and has 3 young kids. They live in my hometown, about 3 hours away, but my BF was telling her over Christmas about me promoting to Director, and how good the biz was going for me, and Jeanice is needing a PT job, and figures this is the way to go. Jeanice would be incredible as a consultant, because she is such a people person, etc- but she has concerns about how many consultants in the area, etc. I can honestly tell her I know of no other consultants in my former hometown that are still active, and I told her I would give her all of my leads and past hostesses from there. My goal is 1-2 new consultants a month. and if she signs before the 31st, that will be 2 for me for December. It appears that I am ratteling, but what I wanted to say was, my recruits lately have been from people who know what I do, and stay in touch, and when the need arises, they come to me- that does not mean stop asking, but also keep in mind that everyone goes through life-changes, and you never know when will be the right time, and also, my latest recruits have thought, and stewed about the opportunity for months before they approach.

Congratulations Sue!

Isn't it great that PC has such a wonderful reputation others are wanting to join.

That's great Sue!

Wahoo Sue!

That's awesome, Sue!! Congratulations!

WTG Sue! You'll keep going up!

That's wonderful, Sue! Congrats!

Congrats Sue!

What is "You Just Never Know......"?

"You Just Never Know......" is a versatile seasoning blend offered by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of 12 different herbs and spices that can be used to enhance the flavor of a variety of dishes.

What types of dishes can I use "You Just Never Know......" on?

This seasoning blend can be used on a wide range of dishes, including meats, vegetables, soups, and even desserts. It adds a delicious and unique flavor to any dish it is used on.

Is "You Just Never Know......" all-natural?

Yes, "You Just Never Know......" is made with all-natural ingredients, including garlic, onion, paprika, and various herbs and spices. It contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.

How do I use "You Just Never Know......"?

There are many ways to use this seasoning blend. You can sprinkle it on meat before grilling or roasting, mix it into marinades or sauces, add it to soups or stews, or even mix it with oil to create a flavorful salad dressing. The possibilities are endless!

Where can I purchase "You Just Never Know......"?

You can purchase "You Just Never Know......" from a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. It is also available on various online marketplaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • AJPratt