• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!

In summary, the Food Network is a channel that airs shows about food. Ham on the Streets is a show where a chef does a "on a stick" show with an Italian favorite. Good Eats is a show about food with Alton Brown. Paula Deen has a show on the Food Network where she cooks.
Harrle
The Food Network!! I am up (1:00 am) surfing posts here on CS and TFN has Ham on the Streets doing a 'on a stick' type show which includes an italian favorite that has gnocchi (sp) with some sort of italian meet on a stick!

Then Good Eats comes on with Alton Brown (love him - he knows so much about everything!) doing a show on tarts - puff pastry. I tell ya I really would have screwed up the frozen puff pastry I have in the freezer to try the puffs on the cover of the season's best!!:p He just said 'maximum puffage' - he is a hoot! Here is the link to the show I am watching http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ea/episode/0,1976,FOOD_9956_17454,00.html

I love so many other programs on here - I don't know what I would do with out this channel!!

Leea:cool:

I know what you mean, I was so glad when they added food network to our basic cable here. I saw that episode of Ham on the Street last night too!(only earlier, about 10PM) He makes me laugh; like last night when he was putting pasta & meatballs on a stick & dipping in marinara...his ideas are always so different, but everyone always likes the taste!
My fave is still RRay, she's my girl:)

I have to admit that for all the cooking and baking I do I just can't get into the food network for some reason. I would much rather watch HGTV. Maybe I could pick up some good quick tips from watching Food Network though!

Did you notice that the pizza cutter Alton was using to cut his puff pastry looked suspiciously similar to ours? Of course, that episode is from 2001 if I caught the copyright date correctly. ;)

I LOVE the Food Network!!

Paula Deen is my girl! I would love to be just like her - so many people would want to book a show from me and my sales would be through the roof! Paula also cooks just like I like to cook:) (can you say lots of butter).

You can tell I'm getting older. When I was younger I never would have guessed I would want to be like Paula Deen!

One of my favorite quotes, ?You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen.
But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your own souls doing.?

Food Network Rocks!!!I don't watch TV much, but I love Food Network. My favorite time of the year to watch is right before Thanksgiving all the way to New Years. I just love it when they visit the candy making shops or the gingerbread contests. It sure is awful hard to stay on a diet while watching that show!! I love Paula Deen too!! She is the best, but man she needs to go have her cholesterol checked on a daily basis!!

I feel so out of the loop! Who is Paula Deen? Does she have her own show or is she on a regular cooking show?

Hey Gillian,

Paula Deen has her own show on the Food Network. It's on at 10:30 Eastern time on Saturday mornings. She's also on in the afternoon every week day - 1:00 and 4:00 p.m. Eastern time. Her show is "Paula's Home Cooking." She is from Savannah, Georgia, and owns her own restaurant.

I forgot to mention I also love Ina Garden "Barefoot Contessa."

Go to the "www.foodnetwork.com" website. You can find out a lot of info. there and you can get some great recipes.

Paula's coconut cake is to die for! I made it for Easter this year. Except I added coconut extract to it for more flavor - love cocunut.

agw said:
Did you notice that the pizza cutter Alton was using to cut his puff pastry looked suspiciously similar to ours? Of course, that episode is from 2001 if I caught the copyright date correctly. ;)

I think the pizza cutter had a loop on the end - kind of like ourmeat lifters do?

Did you know you can write off your satellite bill because you watch the Food Network?

No way Paige - OMG! My accountant is really good about letting us write off almost everything - I'll have to add the satellite bill to my list! My director got to write off her her stove because she practices her recipes with it!
Love Love Paula Deen - she is the best! I already posted this on another thread, but she has a new magazine out which I just subscribed to and it is awesome. Also her sons (who are pretty hot!) are starting their own show on FN where they will go around the country trying out little out-of-the way restaurants. Can't wait!

Paige Dixon said:
Did you know you can write off your satellite bill because you watch the Food Network?

I thought I was told that if you 'only' used it or roughly 90-95% used it for PC you could write it off? I thought about writing off the cost of the 'more than basic service' on our cable for PC, but was hesitant because that cable goes to more than one TV in the house and all the TV's are not locked on the Food Network 24/7.

Harrle said:
I thought I was told that if you 'only' used it or roughly 90-95% used it for PC you could write it off? I thought about writing off the cost of the 'more than basic service' on our cable for PC, but was hesitant because that cable goes to more than one TV in the house and all the TV's are not locked on the Food Network 24/7.

Yeah, I don't think I would try that one!:eek:

Hey, how I can I subscribe to Paula's magazine? I love her....my husband even likes to watch her.

Thanks for the info, I'll try to catch her show!

What is "Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!"?

"Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!" is a cookbook collaboration between Pampered Chef and the Food Network. It features some of the most popular and delicious recipes from the Food Network's top chefs, made even easier to prepare with Pampered Chef's kitchen tools and products.

How many recipes are included in "Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!"?

There are over 100 recipes included in "Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!" with a variety of appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts to choose from.

Are the recipes in "Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!" beginner-friendly?

Yes! Each recipe in the cookbook is designed to be easy to follow and can be made by cooks of any skill level. Plus, with the help of Pampered Chef's tools, preparing these delicious dishes will be a breeze.

Can I purchase "Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can order it directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Are there any special offers or discounts for "Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!"?

Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts for "Delicious Dishes from the Food Network!" so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current deals. Additionally, as a Pampered Chef host, you can earn the cookbook for free or at a discounted price by hosting a cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
doughmama
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
letscook04