• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Our Sinful Chocolate Ribbon Bread Pudding Recipe for Two

In summary, the Chocolate Ribbon Bread Pudding from Cooking for Two & More is sinfully delicious and easy to make. The recipe calls for 2 eggs, 2/3 cup half and half, 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon Double-Strength Vanilla, 2 medium croissants, 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, and melted bittersweet chocolate, if desired. The pudding is baked in a Small Oval Baker for 35-40 minutes or until the top is deep golden brown and the Pocket Thermometer registers 160°F in the center. Nutrients per serving are Calories 310, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 145 mg, Carb
Chefstover2
the Chocolate Ribbon Bread Pudding from Cooking for Two & More. It's to DIE for! I increased it for my family and made it in the Large Oval Baker. Sinful, impressive and super easy to make.

I think you should come over and make it for me :)

can I be your guest---Carolyn?

Chocolate Ribbon Bread Pudding
The Pampered Chef®
Cooking for Two and More Page 33

Fine-quality bittersweet chocolate melts into ribbons in the center and results in a pudding that is not overly sweet.

Prep time: 10 minutes Total time: About 1 hour, 10 minutes

2 eggs
2/3 cup half and half
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
1 teaspoon Double-Strength Vanilla
2 medium croissants, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2 oz each), divided
1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
Melted bittersweet chocolate (optional)

Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray Small Oval Baker with vegetable oil. Whisk together eggs, half and half, 1/4 cup of the sugar and vanilla in Classic Batter Bowl.

Place half of the croissant cubes into baker; top with chopped chocolate and remaining croissant cubes. Slowly pour egg mixture over croissants; let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.

Bake 35-40 minutes or until top is deep golden brown and Pocket Thermometer registers 160°F in center. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.

Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 310, Total Fat 15 g. Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 145 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 270 mg, Fiber 1 g
Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2 starch, 3 fat (2 carb)

Chef’s corner: Buttery croissants make this bread pudding incredibly rich, but with a light texture. The top of the bread pudding is sprinkled with sugar to form a crunchy crust.

How many times to do you double it to make it in the Large Oval Baker??

~

MORFIA said:
can I be your guest---Carolyn?

Absolutely! I'll set the table right now! Where in Florida are you Morfia?

i was in tampa area where are you---now back in NJ---Jan back for 4 parties---

MORFIA said:
i was in tampa area where are you---now back in NJ---Jan back for 4 parties---

I am in Southeast Florida - near Ft Lauderdale...home to me in NJ - I grew up in Bergen County - where in NJ are you?

at the shore 1 hour from ny and an hour from AC
are you on kelly S. team?

MORFIA said:
at the shore 1 hour from ny and an hour from AC
are you on kelly S. team?

Yes, Kelly is my recruiter as well as my AD. Are you in the Radu downline?
I spent my summers growing up on LBI down the shore...

Sent a personal e-mail to you------

I took out my trusty calculator to increase. I had 5 croissants to use, so I figured out how many servings per croissant (4) and then increased accordingly...fit the Oval Baker perfectly.

What are the top 5 products in the "You Have Got to Try..." collection?

The top 5 products in the "You Have Got to Try..." collection are the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Mandoline, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Mix N' Chop.

What makes the Quick Cooker a must-have kitchen appliance?

The Quick Cooker is a must-have kitchen appliance because it can cook food up to 70% faster than traditional methods, making meal preparation quick and easy. It also has 16 pre-programmed settings for a variety of dishes, and its pressure-cooking technology locks in flavor and nutrients.

How does the Deluxe Air Fryer help create healthier meals?

The Deluxe Air Fryer uses little to no oil to cook food, making it a healthier alternative to traditional frying methods. It also has a large capacity, making it perfect for cooking meals for the whole family.

What sets the Ultimate Mandoline apart from other mandolines on the market?

The Ultimate Mandoline has 18 different cutting options, allowing for versatile food prep. It also has a unique safety feature that keeps fingers away from the blades, making it safe and easy to use.

Why is the Rockcrok Dutch Oven a must-have for every kitchen?

The Rockcrok Dutch Oven is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, or even on the grill. Its durable material can withstand high heat and its non-stick surface makes for easy cleaning. It's perfect for cooking a variety of dishes, from soups and stews to roasts and casseroles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies