• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Presenting at HO's Conference - Exciting News!

In summary, Carolyn got a call from HO asking her to present a workshop at their upcoming conference. Carolyn is excited and excited to share her workshop with her friends.
letscook04 said:
That is so cool!! You will do just fine!!

I will be looking for you at conference. Just make sure it is not the night before we are at the pino bar! LOL:p

I guess I'll be the designated driver, huh?

You know the trick about talking in front of everyone. Imagine them naked
:eek:

Ann R

aried said:
You know the trick about talking in front of everyone. Imagine them naked
:eek:

Ann R

Ok, we don't want her to die of hysterics before she presents!
She'll be picturing us all in our Chef Success thongs... LOL!

Carolyn - on the shock, awe, and feeling not worthy - relax! You are worthy. You have TPC is sales and MOST of us don't! You're OBVIOUSLY doing SOMETHING right!

Are those thongs on backwards or on the waving guy dressed in blue?

Carolyn! You will be awesome Girl!I think the best thing you have going for you (besides all of your great advice and wisdom) is that you keep it so real! You have obviously worked your business in a professional and successful manner - but you keep us laughing while you are doing it! I would be honored to sit in a workshop that you are teaching.....and I'd probably be letting everyone around me know that I know you!!! (Unless you were wearing a Post Slut T-shirt...then I might have to think twice!:D :p )

Becky - You are funny. I forgot about the post slut t-shirt.

Oh I would want to be in the front row for that one!! Of course I would have to buy a poncho to protect my clothes from all the boogers. You will all recognize me-LOL- I will be the one wearing a rain poncho-humming Barry tunes!!! LOL!!!!:D

chefkristin said:
Oh I would want to be in the front row for that one!! Of course I would have to buy a poncho to protect my clothes from all the boogers. You will all recognize me-LOL- I will be the one wearing a rain poncho-humming Barry tunes!!! LOL!!!!:D

Wouldn't it be great to get the whole front row swaying and singing "You Know I can't smile without you......?":D

ChefBeckyD said:
Wouldn't it be great to get the whole front row swaying and singing "You Know I can't smile without you......?":D
Just make sure you wear your rain poncho!!! Don't want those boogs stuck in your hair.:D LOL!!!:D

chefkristin said:
Just make sure you wear your rain poncho!!! Don't want those boogs stuck in your hair.:D LOL!!!:D

::::sigh::::: If only I were in Wave 2.......but a girl can dream, can't she???:p

ChefBeckyD said:
::::sigh::::: If only I were in Wave 2.......but a girl can dream, can't she???:p
Oh what a bummer. Sorry bout that. You can always request a change can't you?

CONGRATS CAROLYN!! I really hope you're one of my presenters!!!! I'll be rooting for you and hopefully not staring but taking notes!!!:D

If I'm in that workshop, I'll be watching closely (from my safe seat in the middle of the back row) for flung boogers. Seriously, congratulations, Carolyn. From what I've seen of your advice here, it's an honor you've definitely earned.

Congrats Carolyn! You will do fine! One of the girls from our group was picked last year and she was nervous too, you will do great!! I hope I am in the work shop! Good luck :)

Congratulations Carolyn! What an honor. I know you will do a great job.

Congrats Carolyn! As much as I love you and all your advice, I hope I'm not in your class for multiple reasons:

a) I don't like boogers being flung towards me (or anything for that matter)
b) I don't want to try and listen to you with a strait face after being with you at the piano bar the night before
and c) because we get you here on cs, it's like getting an extra workshop for free (assuming you'll share your notes :) )

Carolyn:
I'm in Wave 2 and it would be great to receive advice from such a fine achiever. I'd be interested in hearing your story and how you have achieved so much with all that you have going on in your life. Just think if you recognize our names, we are already convinced you are awesome so it's your time to shine! Good luck !
Sue Adams
Independent Consultant #421585
Groton, MA WAVE 2

ooshmeister said:
Carolyn:
I'm in Wave 2 and it would be great to receive advice from such a fine achiever. I'd be interested in hearing your story and how you have achieved so much with all that you have going on in your life. Just think if you recognize our names, we are already convinced you are awesome so it's your time to shine! Good luck !
Sue Adams
Independent Consultant #421585
Groton, MA WAVE 2
Hey Sue

I am in Northboro, not that far from you!

I've gotta tell you guys - I am AMAZED That you all think so highly of me. I think I am just a big goofball - I DON'T think I am all that great at this business. I just do what I do and it pays the bills. I think I am sucky at host coaching, terrible at follow-up customer care, a lousy cook, completely disorganized....etc. I am so flattered but SO not worthy.

dannyzmom said:
I've gotta tell you guys - I am AMAZED That you all think so highly of me. I think I am just a big goofball - I DON'T think I am all that great at this business. I just do what I do and it pays the bills. I think I am sucky at host coaching, terrible at follow-up customer care, a lousy cook, completely disorganized....etc. I am so flattered but SO not worthy.

See - that's what I mean! You are a REAL PERSON! I think all of the people in your workshop will be able to relate to you - and that is so helpful! You know - when you are listening to someone who seems so perfect in every way and you sorta tune out because you are thinking "I could never do that - I could never be like her"......but with you - people can think "Wow - she's just like me, and she can do this - maybe I can do this too!" You are the type of presenter that I would want to listen to and learn from!

ChefBeckyD said:
See - that's what I mean! You are a REAL PERSON! I think all of the people in your workshop will be able to relate to you - and that is so helpful! You know - when you are listening to someone who seems so perfect in every way and you sorta tune out because you are thinking "I could never do that - I could never be like her"......but with you - people can think "Wow - she's just like me, and she can do this - maybe I can do this too!" You are the type of presenter that I would want to listen to and learn from!

Well thanks Becky...I still think I am a big goofball!

It's nice to hear that disorganized people like us can succeed in this business!!! I know for me, I seem to work well in chaos. Well, at least a little chaos!!

Congrats!!!!:D

CONGRATS Carolyn:D You will do great; and just like the others said, it's nice to know that a REAL person can succeed so much--even if you're unorganized! (and whatever you think you're not good at doing--well, you're obviously better than you think....I mean you got TPC for the second year girl!):)

pamperedbecky said:
It's nice to hear that disorganized people like us can succeed in this business!!! I know for me, I seem to work well in chaos. Well, at least a little chaos!!

Congrats!!!!:D

I have no choice but to work in chaos - LOL - my WORLD is chaos!!

dannyzmom said:
Well thanks Becky...I still think I am a big goofball!

So back to ChefBecky's comment...
but with you - people can think "Wow - she's just like me, and she can do this - maybe I can do this too!"
... we think you're a big goofball, too! But that is why we are so excited for you... if one goofball can do it, then the rest of us have a chance, too!!! You give us hope!:D

And I, for one, would rather have an exciting workshop from a successful goofball than a boring workshop from a successful stick in the mud.

chefann said:
And I, for one, would rather have an exciting workshop from a successful goofball than a boring workshop from a successful stick in the mud.

Aw shucks! I am an EXCITING goofball!?!?

You are.
Now, what are you going to bribe me with so I don't tell everyone what workshop you're teaching?

chefann said:
You are.
Now, what are you going to bribe me with so I don't tell everyone what workshop you're teaching?

What do you want? I'll give you ANYTHING not to spill the beans!

<giggle>
I just wanted to see you panic. I'd never tell! Although, I would like to be in that one, just to meet you. But you'd have to promise not to fling boogers at me.

Do you want my fruit hat for your presentation?

chefann said:
You are.

Hey... Why does Ann get to know? :eek: What makes her so special? I can get a fruit hat, too, you know. I'm REAL handy with a glue gun

Katie, it was a fluke. A mere random guess on my part, in some private messages that Carolyn and I had been exchanging.

That, or I'm just the nosy one. :)

You go right ahead and make yourself a fruit hat. Or I can just take a picture of you in mine at the Wave 1 Meet 'n' Greet. You are coming to one of them, aren't you?

chefann said:

Yes, and amen!!!

chefann said:
<giggle>
I just wanted to see you panic. I'd never tell! Although, I would like to be in that one, just to meet you. But you'd have to promise not to fling boogers at me.

Do you want my fruit hat for your presentation?

OMG - you'd LET me wear your fruit hat?!?! I feel SO honored!
I am actually going to do a shw in a few hours...wearing pink fuzzy footy PJs!

Congratulations Carolyn!! What an exciting offer! Make it you...make it FUN!! Those are always the best workshops.

WooHoo!!! How exciting!!!

Carolyn,
I am also leading a workshop at conference. I too am nervous, but so excited. Congrats
Katie

chefkatie said:
Carolyn,
I am also leading a workshop at conference. I too am nervous, but so excited. Congrats
Katie
Congrats to you, too, Katie!! How exciting! Which Wave are you in? Will YOU share which workshop you're doing??:confused: :)

pamperedbecky said:
Congrats to you, too, Katie!! How exciting! Which Wave are you in? Will YOU share which workshop you're doing??:confused: :)

LOLOL...don't be trying to make me feel guilty for not divulging - bahahahah!!

So, Katie, what workshop are you teachihng? Huh? Huh? Huh??? ;)
Is this your first time? Any tips for this nervous rookie????

dannyzmom said:
LOLOL...don't be trying to make me feel guilty for not divulging - bahahahah!!

So, Katie, what workshop are you teachihng? Huh? Huh? Huh??? ;)
Is this your first time? Any tips for this nervous rookie????

She could help you much more if she knew what you were teaching... :D ;)

Hey Carolyn!

I THINK I have it figured out! If I PM you and I have it right will you let me know???? (I'm in wave 1 - and I'll ONLY talk to ChefAnn about it!:D ;) )

I just HATE not knowing a secret - it drives me crazy!!!!

I'm guessing:

Get it Together - Time Organization
or a
Cooking Show Live!

I'm in Wave 2 as well. I am teaching Fulfill Dreams: Develop Directors. Is anyone signed up for that one? My first time too Carolyn, so don't have too many tips :) I am excited about it too though. I am presenting with an Executive Director, so I am kind of letting her take the lead.

Katie

chefkatie said:
I'm in Wave 2 as well. I am teaching Fulfill Dreams: Develop Directors. Is anyone signed up for that one? My first time too Carolyn, so don't have too many tips :) I am excited about it too though. I am presenting with an Executive Director, so I am kind of letting her take the lead.

Katie
Katie

I wish I had known you were teaching. I would have signed up. You should come and meet us at the lounge on Thursday night at 9 at the Sheraton. A bunch of us are meeting there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies