• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Presenting at HO's Conference - Exciting News!

In summary, Carolyn got a call from HO asking her to present a workshop at their upcoming conference. Carolyn is excited and excited to share her workshop with her friends.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just got a cll from HO -- they want me to present a workshop at conference!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

WAHOO!!!!!! What workshop?

Wow! Which Workshop? What an honor Carolyn!

Wish I was in Wave 2 so I could go to yours!

No wait - I wish YOU were in Wave 1! :D :D :D

Wow that is GREAT congrats!

That is awesome Carolyn!! What will you be doing?

Congrats - Topic??? I won't be able to attend because I am in wave 3

How awesome Carolyn! I know you will do an awesome job!!

Oh I want to be there. Are you going to do it???

That's AWESOME!!!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll have to tell us which one. Did your director recommend you? WAY TO GO!!!!:D

Now I'm REALLY bummed I'm not in Wave 2!!!! :(

Oh wow!!! How exciting for you... What will you be doing?

WAY TO GO!!!! Let us know what topic.

dannyzmom said:
I just got a cll from HO -- they want me to present a workshop at conference!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Oh so not fair! I'm not in the same wave as you, or I'd change my schedule to see your workshop! Congrats Carolyn!:)

dannyzmom said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

OMG!!! Let Me Know So I Can Change Mine......;)

I may get to see you - how cool!

Yeah. Then.

wow! That is such an honor! Congrats to you! You must be so excited! Fill us in... before and after. I will miss it I am in wave 3

That is awesome! :)

Congratulations

Congrats!!! I'm in wave 2 too, so maybe I'll be in the workshop!!

:eek: Carolyn! Helloooooooo??!?!? You know you HAVE to give us more details than that! :D

OMG OMG OMG you guys...I am in a total PANIC!!!
I said YES...so I am now committed to doing it.
Thank GOD I have a co-presenter so I am not alone in this.
I am NOT telling ya'll what workshop I am presenting because I love you all but I DON'T WANT YOU THERE!!! No Way can I present a workshop with all my buddies in the audience - I would be too tempted to shoot spit balls at you, flick boogers at you, and moon you!! LOL
If it just so happens that some of you ARE in my workshop, PLEASE when you see me up there...DON'T tell me you know me!!! Wait til after it's over to come introduce yourself LOL

dannyzmom said:
OMG OMG OMG you guys...I am in a total PANIC!!!
I said YES...so I am now committed to doing it.
Thank GOD I have a co-presenter so I am not alone in this.
I am NOT telling ya'll what workshop I am presenting because I love you all but I DON'T WANT YOU THERE!!! No Way can I present a workshop with all my buddies in the audience - I would be too tempted to shoot spit balls at you, flick boogers at you, and moon you!! LOL
If it just so happens that some of you ARE in my workshop, PLEASE when you see me up there...DON'T tell me you know me!!! Wait til after it's over to come introduce yourself LOL

Now that's a workshop I'd attend. I'd sit waaaay back, but I'd be there!

Carolyn,
You'll do awesome! Just think of all the great advice you've shared on here. It's just like that, only you'll be standing and talking instead of typing. You'll take the TeleClass for presenters and get lots of great ideas about the mechanics of your presentation. And then you'll kick butt!!

chefann said:
Carolyn,
You'll do awesome! Just think of all the great advice you've shared on here. It's just like that, only you'll be standing and talking instead of typing. You'll take the TeleClass for presenters and get lots of great ideas about the mechanics of your presentation. And then you'll kick butt!!

So it's karate she'll be teaching? Or, maybe that's kickboxing. Either way, cool!

raebates said:
So it's karate she'll be teaching? Or, maybe that's kickboxing. Either way, cool!
Nope- host coaching. How to get through to the "Know it all" hosts.

Even better!

How freaking exciting Caroline!!!!
Congrats to you!!!!
Too bad I can't be there!
Maybe they will video tape it and we can see you on a video!

chefann said:
Nope- host coaching. How to get through to the "Know it all" hosts.

Maybe they will put it on DVD and inlcude it in our change overs! or supply order form to buy anyway.

Chozengirl said:
How freaking exciting Caroline!!!!
Congrats to you!!!!
Too bad I can't be there!
Maybe they will video tape it and we can see you on a video!

I know they're audiotaping because I have to sign some sort of a release...I am SO floored and in complete disbelief!

That is so awesome!! Congrats!!

That would be really cool if yours was the recording that ended up on supply order. :)

chefann said:
That would be really cool if yours was the recording that ended up on supply order. :)

OMG you guys are making me SO nervous!

No need to be nervous. Just think of it as a reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyy big show.

Congrats!!!!!! that is so exciting!!!! Im sure you will do a great job:)

Just remember, Carolyn, that we may not all be in the same wave or in your workshop, but we'll all be pulling for you, knowing that you're going to do a great job and truly help a lot of consultants.
{{{hugs}}}

What an awesome honor! I would be scared to death too! My director put my name in a couple years ago to do a Pampered Partner or web class but they never called - whew! She thinks I am an expert but I know that there's a ton I don't know!

You will be fine! Just prepare well and say a prayer and then HAVE FUN with it!

Can you at least give us hints? I so want to learn from you! You can tell us. We won't let you know we're there!

raebates said:
No need to be nervous. Just think of it as a reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyy big show.

:::::thud:::::

chefann said:
Just remember, Carolyn, that we may not all be in the same wave or in your workshop, but we'll all be pulling for you, knowing that you're going to do a great job and truly help a lot of consultants.
{{{hugs}}}

Aw shucks, Ann! :::::blushing:::::You guys are the best!

BethCooks4U said:
What an awesome honor! I would be scared to death too! My director put my name in a couple years ago to do a Pampered Partner or web class but they never called - whew! She thinks I am an expert but I know that there's a ton I don't know!

You will be fine! Just prepare well and say a prayer and then HAVE FUN with it!

I spoke to my advanced director today. She said somewhere along the way I had checked off "yes" on a questionairre when asked whether or not I would be willing to present a workshop. They called her earlier this week to ask her a zillion questions about me. then they called ME today!
I am SO flattered but incredibly nervous!!!! And I feel SO not worthy!

crystalscookingnow said:
Can you at least give us hints? I so want to learn from you! You can tell us. We won't let you know we're there!

NO NO NO NO NO - I am SO afraid that one of my teammates will be there or someone I know and I would just DIE!

You're obviously worthy. Besides, you have all of the vast knowledge you've gathered from us. Oh, wait. Maybe it's just been really bad jokes. Nevermind.

You're still worthy, though.

raebates said:
You're obviously worthy. Besides, you have all of the vast knowledge you've gathered from us. Oh, wait. Maybe it's just been really bad jokes. Nevermind.

You're still worthy, though.
ROFL
See - how am I gonna stand up there and NOT throw out a few crude jokes?!?!

Jokes work! You have offered great advice that I have read on here. It always seems they have a co-presenter that you all can lean on each other. From what I have seen, she will be leaning on you.

I am looking forward to listening to it on a CD! :) :cool: :)

Congrats Carolyn! You give such great advice here...it's only natural they should pick you!

Kris

That is so cool!! You will do just fine!!

I will be looking for you at conference. Just make sure it is not the night before we are at the pino bar! LOL:p

dannyzmom said:
NO NO NO NO NO - I am SO afraid that one of my teammates will be there or someone I know and I would just DIE!

I'm in Wave 1 and although I'd love to meet you, I'm not hanging out in Chicago just do to do... Anyway, the point is... I won't be there, so you can tell me... I can keep a secret... I P-R-O-M-I-S-E!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies