• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time Wasted: Adventures in Pogo & Netwinner

In summary, someone said on here that if someone doesn't learn how to turn off their computer at a reasonable hour, they might divorce their husband. Another person said that if they don't learn how to turn off their computer at a reasonable hour, they might kill their husband. Both people said they have been playing Pogo for several years and if they don't learn how to turn off their computer at a reasonable hour, they might kill their husband.
speedychef
have helped me waste SO MUCH TIME! Someone said on here once, "do any of you go to POGO.com?" so I go to pogo.com to see what it is all about...3 days later, wearing the same pj's....someone says...play netwinner...I say to myself, "what's that all about?!" 2 days later.....STOP LEADING ME TO THESE WEBSITES! It's KILLING ME!!

I second that!!!

I have been a Pogo player for several years now, I will have Pogo on one window and netwinner on another and then CS on another window

If I don't learn how to turn off the computer at a reasonable hour (because me husband doesn't know how) I think he is going to divorce me.

~

whiteyteresa said:
I second that!!!

I have been a Pogo player for several years now, I will have Pogo on one window and netwinner on another and then CS on another window

If I don't learn how to turn off the computer at a reasonable hour (because me husband doesn't know how) I think he is going to divorce me.

~
And just think of all the free time you'd have for the computer then!! LOL ;)

husband -- computer

computer -- husband

which one do I pick???:D :D :D

whiteyteresa said:
husband -- computer

computer -- husband

I dunno...it's a tough one. Does he pick up after himself? Do laundry? Cook?

speedychef said:
have helped me waste SO MUCH TIME! Someone said on here once, "do any of you go to POGO.com?" so I go to pogo.com to see what it is all about...3 days later, wearing the same pj's....someone says...play netwinner...I say to myself, "what's that all about?!" 2 days later.....STOP LEADING ME TO THESE WEBSITES! It's KILLING ME!!

I haven't checked these sites out yet...guess this means I shouldn't?!?

whiteyteresa said:
husband -- computer

computer -- husband

Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! choices, choices!

whiteyteresa said:
husband -- computer

computer -- husband

Does your computer have a joystick?

speedychef said:
Pogo?

I always liked Pogo...
http://www.igopogo.com/Wehavemet01.jpg

Don't Do It!!!

What is POGO? I guess I will go check.

whiteyteresa said:
husband -- computer

computer -- husband

I am still thinking . . .

~

I am so addicted to POGO it is INSANE!!

still thinking . . .

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Does your computer have a joystick?

::::thud::::::eek:
Bahahahaha

I'm addicted enough to this site.....I'm afraid to go to the others! If I did, my entire house would look like Carolyn's "before" desk!!

I'm sorry but

DH makes me laugh and so does this website
DH doesn't give me ideas but this website does
DH helps out at some of my shows but the website doesn't (well maybe sometimes
DH does dishes but the website doesn't
DH does make dinner (I tell people that he is the cook and I am the consultant) but website doesn't - unless someone on here would like to make dinner for us from time to time.

So I guess I will pick my husband

(but don't tell him that I will be on here when he is at work and and late at night when he is in bed asleep - SHHHHH)

That's what we figured but just wanted to hear you day it. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's what we figured but just wanted to hear you day it. ;)

How do you day something, KG?

you judt keep typing with a dtuck key.

I am laughing so hard reading this my family thinks I am going crazy:p :p :p

Well they do know me :D :D :D

~~

Going?They don't already know what we do?:confused:

:p Thank You:p

Hey, we're all here because we're not all there!

stay here, just DO NOT go to POGO or NETWINNER. I'm not saying this as in reverse psychology. I'm saying DO NOT GO THERE!!! I don't get anything done here EVER with those darn websites!!!

I LOVE POGO!! I'm so addicted to winning tokens it's crazy, and for what?....so I can go shop in the mini mall....I know how pathetic. I've only been on Netwinner a few times, somebody on Pogo got me to sign under her so she could get points or something. She says she has already won over $200. I find that it reminds me of the lottery (which I never play) so I'm not that interested in it.

1. What is "Time Wasted: Adventures in Pogo & Netwinner" about?

"Time Wasted: Adventures in Pogo & Netwinner" is a humorous and relatable book that explores the addictive world of online gaming, specifically through the author's experiences with Pogo and Netwinner. It delves into the ups and downs of spending hours on these platforms, and the hilarious situations that can arise from it.

2. Is this book suitable for all ages?

While the book does contain some mature themes and language, it is ultimately up to the discretion of the parent or guardian. We recommend that parents read the book first and determine if it is appropriate for their child's age and maturity level.

3. Can I purchase this book in physical or digital format?

Yes, "Time Wasted: Adventures in Pogo & Netwinner" is available in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase a physical copy through our website or a digital copy through popular e-book retailers.

4. Will I enjoy this book even if I am not familiar with Pogo or Netwinner?

Absolutely! While the book does revolve around these two specific online gaming platforms, the stories and themes are universal and can be enjoyed by anyone. The author's witty writing style and relatable experiences will entertain readers regardless of their familiarity with Pogo and Netwinner.

5. Can I return the book if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, you can return the book within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We want all of our customers to be satisfied with their purchase, so if you have any issues with the book, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg