• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unveiling Breast Cancer Products on Oct. cn: The Truth Revealed!

In summary, the October CN is not yet up on the PC home site. However, it can be found on the September CN.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I just look at the Oct. cn and I can't beleive they still are not saying what breast cancer products will be available. Why is it such a big secret??

Maybe I'm just being impatiant, but I want to know!!

MUCH MUCH more interested in SAT info!

ChefBeckyD said:
MUCH MUCH more interested in SAT info!

Me too!!
But I have had alot of people ask about the breast cancer items.

Glad that it is up. SAT will be great. Cant wait to order the new mini catalogs too. Chicken Power Cooking Menu looks yummy as well.

It says you can order Holiday mini's starting Oct. 1, but just did a supply order dated for the first and it wouldn't bring up mini catalogs with the number on the supply order form on CC?? Any ideas why?? Did I get the date wrong?

I know that I could sell a lot more pink things if I had the list now. I'm impatient too. Glad to know about SAT. Kind of figured that it'd be the same as last year. So glad I have a good start on November!! So much better than when it was in December.

StacieB said:
Glad that it is up. SAT will be great. Cant wait to order the new mini catalogs too. Chicken Power Cooking Menu looks yummy as well.

Wow! I want to try every one of those recipes - they look so good...and varied in taste and ethnicity.

YAHOO for the Dec. SAT again this year too! I LOVED:love: getting those PC dollars last year, and am thrilled it will happen again this year!

I just got the following email from a host who had a $1000 show last December:

Becky,
Many of the people who came to my cookies exchange and pampered chef show last
December as asking me to do another show in early December. Are you able to do
it?

I am so excited to email her back and let her know about all of the fun new things we can do w/ the Homemade For The Holidays theme! Last year, we did the White Chocolate Crunch, and Pizza Dip w/ the bread wreath around it......She had about 20 teachers there, and they were all there to party!:thumbup:

chefshawna said:
It says you can order Holiday mini's starting Oct. 1, but just did a supply order dated for the first and it wouldn't bring up mini catalogs with the number on the supply order form on CC?? Any ideas why?? Did I get the date wrong?

We might have to wait for an update to the order form. I'm sure it will happen in the next couple of days. Doesn't that mini cat look beautiful, though?

How great Becky!! WAHOO for sure.

I'm in the CN for $15,000 in career sales....it's nice seeing my name in there...I think I may have to work a bit harder to get my name in there more often :D!

WTG Kathy!!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I'm in the CN for $15,000 in career sales....it's nice seeing my name in there...I think I may have to work a bit harder to get my name in there more often :D!

YEA Kathy! My far-away (extended) cluster mate.:D

ah mannnnn. i thought for sure my fundraiser would make it. turns out august is a bigger fundraiser month than i thought! i was $600 short...

oh well. im still really proud of it!

Thanks Stacie & Becky! (Isn't it great we can communicate with our "family" through CS? :) ...and of course our "family" on CS! :D)

thecougchef said:
ah mannnnn. i thought for sure my fundraiser would make it. turns out august is a bigger fundraiser month than i thought! i was $600 short...

oh well. im still really proud of it!

LOL - I had the same thing happen with my big fundraiser - I thought for sure I'd be in the CN.....and I missed out by less than $200!:eek:

You still had a fundraiser to be proud of - and you helped out a group you are passionate about. Great job!:thumbup:

I love the SAT and the Dec PC $. Last year I earned enough to pay for more new products!

wadesgirl said:
I love the SAT and the Dec PC $. Last year I earned enough to pay for more new products!

Me too! It was spent the next month!:D

StacieB said:

Okay, I am on the home site at PC and can't find the October CN. Where, specifically can you find it?

jrodeo said:
Okay, I am on the home site at PC and can't find the October CN. Where, specifically can you find it?

Click on the Sept. CN, and then in your browser, change the sep to oct.:thumbup:

Guess they don't want to sell a lot of pink keeping the consultants in the dark. I mean, come on. We have a right to know before the general public so we can advertise. I haven't told anyone because I don't know what will be for sale and I know they will be asking.

ChefBeckyD said:
Click on the Sept. CN, and then in your browser, change the sep to oct.:thumbup:

Thank you Becky!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:

ME too! congrats

ChefBeckyD said:
We might have to wait for an update to the order form. I'm sure it will happen in the next couple of days. Doesn't that mini cat look beautiful, though?

Yeah, it looks awesome!! I was going to order some for a festival I'm doing in October, hopefully generate some Christmas sales and Oct.-Nov. shows!! I loved the Trifle Bowl ideas!

What is "You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up."?

"You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up." is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily open cans with just one hand.

How does "You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up." work?

This tool has a unique design with a long handle that allows you to easily grip and turn the can, while the sharp blade cuts through the lid. It also has a built-in lid lifter for easy and safe removal of the lid after opening.

Is "You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up." safe to use?

Yes, "You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up." is designed with safety in mind. The sharp blade is enclosed within the tool and only comes into contact with the can lid, keeping your hands and fingers safe from cuts.

Can "You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up." open different sizes of cans?

Yes, "You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up." is adjustable and can open a variety of can sizes, from small tuna cans to larger soup cans. The adjustable mechanism ensures a secure grip on the can for easy and efficient opening.

Is "You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up." easy to clean?

Yes, "You Can Pull Oct. Cn Up." is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a brush or sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jasonmva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies