• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Fun Day in Central Park with DJ Lance & Brobee!

In summary, "A Fun Day in Central Park with DJ Lance & Brobee!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in partnership with DJ Lance and Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba. It will take place on Saturday, July 20th at Central Park in New York City and feature activities, games, and cooking demonstrations for families. Tickets can be purchased in advance and the event is suitable for all ages.
BettieC
Gold Member
We saw DJ Lance & Brobee today in Central Park. They put on a show. The jump arounds were there too. My 4 yr old had a blast!! Now I am suffering from sunburn, and a major headache from the sun, BUT it was all worth the BIG smile on his face :)

Wow, I didn't know they did live shows. My kids would love to see them. Too bad we don't usually get that kind of show here. We did get Diego Live one year (awesome, highly recommend it!!) and I think Backyardigans and Elmo, but no Laurie Berkner, no Dora or Diego in years, nothing really for my slightly bigger kids. Disney on Ice maybe but the tickets were really pricey and most of the shows were past their bedtime. I am jealous!!

Oh my gosh!! I am so jealous!! I am planning my daughter's 2nd birthday in Yo Gabba Gabba right now..
We love Yo Gabba Gabba!!

We're going to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live this week!! SOOOO Excited!!

That sounds so cool! My youngest (Rebekah just turned 2) LOOOOVES her Gabbas :) She would love to see them live :)

What is "A Fun Day in Central Park with DJ Lance & Brobee!"?

"A Fun Day in Central Park with DJ Lance & Brobee!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in partnership with DJ Lance and Brobee from the popular children's show, Yo Gabba Gabba. It is a fun-filled day of activities, games, and cooking demonstrations for families in Central Park.

When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, July 20th from 10am to 4pm at Central Park in New York City. The exact location within the park will be announced closer to the event date.

How can I get tickets to attend the event?

Tickets to "A Fun Day in Central Park with DJ Lance & Brobee!" are available for purchase on our website or through our Pampered Chef consultants. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance as they may sell out quickly.

What activities will be available for children at the event?

There will be a variety of activities for children to enjoy, including games, face painting, and a bounce house. There will also be a special cooking demonstration with DJ Lance and Brobee, where kids can learn how to make healthy and delicious snacks.

Is this event suitable for all ages?

Yes, "A Fun Day in Central Park with DJ Lance & Brobee!" is a family-friendly event suitable for all ages. There will be activities and entertainment for both children and adults to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies