• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba - Weirdly Hilarious!

In summary, the show Yo Gabba Gabba is something to seriously question. Jack Black is on the show and it's hilarious. My daughter loved it. The songs are catchy and the dancing is cute. However, I think it needs help and I don't watch it or DVR it. The new YGG DVD is out in stores April 7 and is a great Easter gift.
Liquid Sky
Oh boy, I know the show Yo Gabba Gabba is something to seriously question.... LOL! Anyways, Jack Black is on the show right now and it's quite hilarious. He's totally into the show. He's in his element. I can't believe I am actually watching this right now :eek:

It's like one of those oddities that you can't take your eyes off of b/c it's just so....WEIRD. LOL.

My daughter has been waiting all day for this, it is just now over and she loved it...I cannot stand that show, but I made a special exception because she wanted to watch it so bad...

LMAO I watch this show with my son. We haven't seen the Jack Black episode, but OMG this show is in serious need of help.....haha.

The songs are catchy though....lol.

We don't watch it or DVR it... Some shows are just too dumb! Reminds me of Teletubbies! We don't watch "Max and Ruby" either because Josiah started acting just like Max...so we told him we don't watch it because Max isn't doing what his Mommy or sister say to...

My daughter LOVES this show.. I have 2 episodes recorded on the DVR that she watches over & over all day! & Today I recorded the Jack Black one for her!! lol.. We've actually already watched it twice since 1:30!!! haha

For anyone, the new YGG DVD will be out in stores April 7! :) Great Easter gift!!

Although I truly believe there were some mind-altering drugs used when creating this show, I will let my kids watch it. In fact, they LOVE it.

It kind of reminds me of some of the truly corny live-action TV shows I used to watch as a kid.

And even though it has the "they're all on drugs" factor, I think it's one show that truly does try and teach the kids something. And the dancing is cute...my daughter loves to try and do the dances.

Have you seen that commercial for the fluffy orange DJ hat? It's so funny. That show seemed so crazy and annoying to me at first. My son saw it and wanted to keep watching it, but I wouldn't let him. Then one day I saw the beginning few minutes of an episode that was recorded after something else and I actually thought what they were showing was okay. They try to address social skills/manners. Like teaching kids to not get frustrated, how to apologize when you do something wrong even on accident, to not tease others, etc. I still think it's bizarre and quite quirky and the DJ guy drives me crazy, but overall it's an okay show I think.

Jessamary said:
Although I truly believe there were some mind-altering drugs used when creating this show, I will let my kids watch it. In fact, they LOVE it.

It kind of reminds me of some of the truly corny live-action TV shows I used to watch as a kid.

And even though it has the "they're all on drugs" factor, I think it's one show that truly does try and teach the kids something. And the dancing is cute...my daughter loves to try and do the dances.

They totally HAD to be on something.....hahaha.

Besides the fact that the one character is NOT easy on the eyes.....if you know what I mean, I think the show has alot of cute values, like eating veggies......ect. Brody is too cute

I loved when Jack Black was doing Saturday Night Fever dance move! That was so funny!

BettieC said:
They totally HAD to be on something.....hahaha.

Besides the fact that the one character is NOT easy on the eyes.....if you know what I mean, I think the show has alot of cute values, like eating veggies......ect. Brody is too cute

Well I had to say something. Trying not to offend but my first thought the first time I saw this show was "why would they make a character that resembles a male body part or an object that is used to simulate one? And then they gave it an STD cuz it looks like it has WARTS!!!!

Sorry sorry sorry if I offended anyone.

I can listen to this show but I have a hard time watching it.

TammyStar said:
Well I had to say something. Trying not to offend but my first thought the first time I saw this show was "why would they make a character that resembles a male body part or an object that is used to simulate one? And then they gave it an STD cuz it looks like it has WARTS!!!!

LOL - that totally made me laugh.:D

I can't watch it at all. Thankfully, DS doesn't care for it either. He turns off the TV when it comes on. Smart boy.

I've never heard of it, I'm off to google it!

TammyStar said:

Aaack! I never even THOUGHT of that! And I have like the sickest mind around!

Now that's all I'm going to think about when I see Muno. (That's his name, I think.) :blushing:

TammyStar said:

hehe.. my DH & I were just talking about the 'shape' of him the other day & I said "Yea, and they threw an STD on him".. ;)

I agree it is definately OUT THERE, but I do think they do a good job educationally & getting the kids to move & dance.. It was acquired, but I now love it, & I am glad my daughter likes a show that actually teaches something!

My grandsons like this show -- not me. I think the real person/guy is actually a girl. Check it out and see if you agree.

I cannot stand this show either--I agree about the mind-altering drugs--and they probablay have a budget of about $10 a show by the looks of it.
HOWEVER,
I grew up watching H.R. Puff n Stuff, so what do I know?
(Sid and Marty Kroft Rock! Long live the Bugaloos, Sigmund the Seamonster, and Land of the Lost!!)

lisagoins said:
I cannot stand this show either--I agree about the mind-altering drugs--and they probablay have a budget of about $10 a show by the looks of it.
HOWEVER,
I grew up watching H.R. Puff n Stuff, so what do I know?
(Sid and Marty Kroft Rock! Long live the Bugaloos, Sigmund the Seamonster, and Land of the Lost!!)

Me too! Loved all of those!:eek:

What is "Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba - Weirdly Hilarious!"?

"Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba - Weirdly Hilarious!" is a segment on the popular children's television show, Yo Gabba Gabba!. It features actor and comedian Jack Black as a guest star, participating in various skits and songs with the show's characters.

When did "Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba - Weirdly Hilarious!" first air?

The segment first aired on November 14, 2009 as part of the show's second season. It has since become a fan favorite and has been re-aired multiple times.

What makes "Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba - Weirdly Hilarious!" unique?

Jack Black's appearance on the show is unique because it combines his comedic talents with the colorful and musical world of Yo Gabba Gabba!. It also introduces his humor and style to a younger audience.

Are there any other celebrity guests on "Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba - Weirdly Hilarious!"?

Yes, other celebrity guests have appeared on the segment, including Elijah Wood, The Shins, and Sarah Silverman. Each guest brings their own personality and talents to the show.

Is "Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba - Weirdly Hilarious!" available to watch online?

Yes, the segment is available to watch online through various streaming platforms and on the official Yo Gabba Gabba! website. It can also be purchased on DVD as part of the show's second season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • chefmeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies