• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready for the Home Office Tour on July 17th at 8:00 am?

R
RachelNguyen
Got my confirmation today! They added tours and I think only invited new consultants who had never been to conference, so I got to go on a tour. I am really excited!

Wave 3, July 17th at 8:00 am. Anyone else?

Good for you! You will LOVE the tour! (and conference too:) )

I also just got added to a tour...just by sending a nice e-mail to HO!!

Wave 3, July 19 at 1:45

I'm so excited!

I just got my letter in the mail today, I am in for wave 1, tour 1. I am so excited!!! Just started in March so this is my first conference, I can't wait. Probably won't be able to sleep the night before.

Does anyone have any tips for the tour? Can we wear jeans and sneakers to be comfortable?

Thanks
Susan

Jeans & sneakers aren't recommended for conference. It's suggested 'business casual'-but not that casual:) You'll want to wear what you're going to wear all day I think. I wore khaki capris last year with a nice top & sandals for tour day. It was comfy & still looked nice. I also saw people wearing casual dresses, or skirts & tops. You'll want to look nice, cause there will be people taking videos & pictures left & right! There's really not too much walking. I mean, you walk around the offices, and a little bit in the warehouse, but it's not like it will wear you out or anything.
I was on the first tour last year (7am)(they'll serve you breakfast to eat on the bus on the way to the HO) I think we got back around 10:30-11, so then we had to go eat lunch, & looked at the vendor booths a little--so there's not much time to change before the first session at 1.
Hope that helps!

I'm in too!
RachelNguyen said:
Got my confirmation today! They added tours and I think only invited new consultants who had never been to conference, so I got to go on a tour. I am really excited!

Wave 3, July 17th at 8:00 am. Anyone else?

Hi Rachel!

I got my confirmation yesterday as well! I will be on the same tour as you! See you there...

I just sent back my email, so hopefully I got in in time. My director is going to go on standby.

BTW, what was in the breakfast they gave you? I have to be careful with my sugar.

AJPratt said:
I just sent back my email, so hopefully I got in in time. My director is going to go on standby.

BTW, what was in the breakfast they gave you? I have to be careful with my sugar.

Last year we got a 'brown bag'--with yogurt, banana, and a muffin; and some kind of juice I think. Stuff you could eat on the bus!

I just got my confirmation too!! Wave 3.. 6:45 am (I wanted this early, by the way);)

Rachel, I'll see you there ... Wave 3 July 17 at 8 a.m. I am sooooo excited.

I got a tourI got a email from HO Thursday saying they added more tours for people that had never been on a tour before. Only consultants that received an email get to request the tour at this time.

Hooray for me! I just had a conversation with my director about not being able to take the tour. Now I just need to be lucky enough for that shopping spree!!!!

I am excited, too! I got in and my director is going standby! At 6:45 in the AM, someone's just got to cancel.

Anne - we'll have to meet up! I'm so excited to be on the first tour!!!

LacyChef: Sorry I just saw your post! Thanks!

Kate: Sounds good... I'll be the one wearing whatever the "Cheffer" colors are. LOL

I'll be the one with tape holding up my eyelids!

1. What is the Home Office Tour on July 17th at 8:00 am?

The Home Office Tour is a guided tour of the headquarters of a company, in this case, likely a direct sales company. It will take place on July 17th at 8:00 am.

2. How do I get invited to the Home Office Tour?

The Home Office Tour is typically reserved for new consultants who have never been to a conference before. If you have recently joined the company, you may receive an invitation to the tour.

3. What is the purpose of the Home Office Tour?

The Home Office Tour allows consultants to see the inner workings of the company and gain a better understanding of its operations. It also allows for networking opportunities and a chance to meet company executives and employees.

4. Is the Home Office Tour only for new consultants?

Yes, the Home Office Tour is typically only for new consultants who have never been to a conference before. However, some companies may offer the tour to all attendees as an optional activity.

5. What is Wave 3 and how does it relate to the Home Office Tour?

Wave 3 is likely a term used by the company to refer to the third group of consultants attending the conference. It may also indicate the third time slot for the Home Office Tour. It is simply used to organize and manage the large number of attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lady Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • cookingwith_tara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies