• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yippee! Home office tour!

R

RachelNguyen

Got my confirmation today! They added tours and I think only invited new consultants who had never been to conference, so I got to go on a tour. I am really excited!

Wave 3, July 17th at 8:00 am. Anyone else?

pamperedchef.carol

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2006
I also just got added to a tour...just by sending a nice e-mail to HO!!

Wave 3, July 19 at 1:45

I'm so excited!

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
I just got my letter in the mail today, I am in for wave 1, tour 1. I am so excited!!! Just started in March so this is my first conference, I can't wait. Probably won't be able to sleep the night before.

Does anyone have any tips for the tour? Can we wear jeans and sneakers to be comfortable?

Thanks
Susan

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Jeans & sneakers aren't recommended for conference. It's suggested 'business casual'-but not that casual:) You'll want to wear what you're going to wear all day I think. I wore khaki capris last year with a nice top & sandals for tour day. It was comfy & still looked nice. I also saw people wearing casual dresses, or skirts & tops. You'll want to look nice, cause there will be people taking videos & pictures left & right! There's really not too much walking. I mean, you walk around the offices, and a little bit in the warehouse, but it's not like it will wear you out or anything.
I was on the first tour last year (7am)(they'll serve you breakfast to eat on the bus on the way to the HO) I think we got back around 10:30-11, so then we had to go eat lunch, & looked at the vendor booths a little--so there's not much time to change before the first session at 1.
Hope that helps!

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
I'm in too!

RachelNguyen said:
Got my confirmation today! They added tours and I think only invited new consultants who had never been to conference, so I got to go on a tour. I am really excited!

Wave 3, July 17th at 8:00 am. Anyone else?

Hi Rachel!

I got my confirmation yesterday as well! I will be on the same tour as you! See you there...

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I just sent back my email, so hopefully I got in in time. My director is going to go on standby.

BTW, what was in the breakfast they gave you? I have to be careful with my sugar.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
AJPratt said:
I just sent back my email, so hopefully I got in in time. My director is going to go on standby.

BTW, what was in the breakfast they gave you? I have to be careful with my sugar.

Last year we got a 'brown bag'--with yogurt, banana, and a muffin; and some kind of juice I think. Stuff you could eat on the bus!

AmyjonesPC

Oct 16, 2005
I got a tour

I got a email from HO Thursday saying they added more tours for people that had never been on a tour before. Only consultants that received an email get to request the tour at this time.

Hooray for me! I just had a conversation with my director about not being able to take the tour. Now I just need to be lucky enough for that shopping spree!!!!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I am excited, too! I got in and my director is going standby! At 6:45 in the AM, someone's just got to cancel.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
LacyChef: Sorry I just saw your post! Thanks!

Kate: Sounds good... I'll be the one wearing whatever the "Cheffer" colors are. LOL