• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Upset Parents in School Fundraisers | Tips and Strategies

In summary, the person received a submission from their website, opened it to see that it was a school fundraiser, and was offended by the price and variety of the items. They plan to give the money they spent to the school, and are trying not to be offended.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
So, I was so excited to get a contact me page submission from my website. Then I open it to see that it is this:

This person is interested in the following matters:

When is the best time to contact you? Morning
Refer: no information entered

Comments or Message: I JUST GOT THE PACKET FOR THE FUNDRASIER YOU ARE DOING FOR XXXXXX ELEMENTRAY AND I HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL PARTYS AND BOUGHT LOTS OF NICE THINGS.YOU LOST A SALE BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE SPENT AT LEAST $100 IF IT WAS AT HOSTED PARTY AND NOT HAVING MY CHILDREN TRYING TO SELL PAMPERED CHEF PRODUCTS,THAT'S YOUR JOB. THIS IS NOT A SCHOOL FUNDRAISER. THIS IS HIGH END KITTCHEN WARE, AND I WILL NOT SEND MY CHILDREN DOOR TO DOOR WITH A 55 PG. CATALOG THAT TOOK ME 20 MIN. TO READ. THE COMMUNITY WE LIVE IN CAN NOT AFFORD THIS TYPE OF PRODUCT. I WILL BE GIVING THE PRINCIPAL A LIST OF WHY THIS IS NOT RIGHT FOR OUR CHILDREN AND YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR PACKET AND CATOLOG IN THE OFFICE AT THE END OF THE DAY 11/9/07. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME YOU CAN CALL AT XXXXXX.

I've already spent $100 between catalogs, incentives and supplies to make the packages. I'm also giving 10% of my 15% commission. I plan to keep the other 5% to reimburse for these expenses. I really don't consider that having the kids do my job for me. I do understand that the catalog is kind of long for fundraisers but also that's what helps it to provide such a wonderful variety. As far as expensive - I think like 67% of the catalog is under $30 and 40-something% is under $20.

I'm trying not to be offended and am trying to think of how to explain to this woman the blessing that Pampered Chef has bestowed upon me to even be able to serve her school in this way...

I don't know any thoughts, ideas. Anyone else deal with an upset parent in this setting before?

I don't have anything of real value to say. I would just like to say of all the catalogs from schools that have been handed to me to buy, I would rather spend 20 dollars on a kitchen tool than on an overpriced box of chocolate that tastes horrible when you finally get it.

That is the reudest thing i have ever read. What a jerk that woman was. She should not have taken it out on you. The PTA is who decides what fundraiser they will be doing. Perhaps she should call the fundrasing chair at her kids school and let her know her thoughts. Do not be discouraged!

I would forward her email on to the organizer of the fundraiser and have them deal with it. She was a bit** and what she said was uncalled for.

cmdtrgd said:
I would forward her email on to the organizer of the fundraiser and have them deal with it. She was a bit** and what she said was uncalled for.
Oh, I changed my mind! Do this do this!

More than likely the school is already quite familiar with her. She probably complains about everything!

I just talked to the principal, she left a similar letter with him. He said that he called her and left a positive message saying that he appreciated her feedback.

I'd like to contact her, if I can keep my cool, and atleast let her know that I'm donating my commission so the only one that is missing out is her child... especially if she "loves" Pampered Chef as she so stated.

I don't know, I'm still fuming, I better not call her yet.

I'd like to know what fairy-world she lives in that she thinks kids still go door to door with any fundraiser in this day and age! I've only ever encountered fundraiser catalogs when they're being passed around work by parents with nary a child in sight.

Maybe this mom should get involved with her PTA (or Home/School organization) where she can help plan an "appropriate fundraiser"! I, for one, am sick of $18 tubs of preservative loaded cookie dough...

I think she was very rude; I'd like to suggest that you send your director and maybe HO an e-mail letting them know this lady has sent both you and the principal a note. My guess is she's going to go to HO with it...maybe not against you, but against PC itself...

Respond within 24 hours.. DO NOT IGNORE HER! That will give her even more fuel to hate you and PC... she'll add "And I told the PC rep my concerns and she completely ignored me!" Wait until you've unfumed :) and then respond with that you received her e-mail and that since the PC FR was approved by xxx (PTA, whoever) you would like to forward the e-mail to them for review as they are the ones who approved it if that is okay with her. Don't forward it without her permission! Then she'll be even more pissed. If she says yes, then do it. Chances are if she's already contacted the principal, she's contact the organizer as well. This way you are acknowledging that you got her e-mail and at the same not not apologizing or defending (there's no defending anything to a woman like that). Then be done with it.

As previously mentioned, if she is always like this, everyone already knows about it. Then just concentrate on the other 90% who will be THRILLED that it's not wrapping paper, cookie dough or magazines and that you will do great with this FR despite her.

On the outside chance that this is rare for this woman to act this way, just know that obviously something else is going on with her and you got the bad end of it from her and utimately it has NOTHING to do with you. You just got caught in the crossfire.

Brush it off as soon as you can and focus on how great this will be in the end. Good luck and keep us posted!

finley1991 said:
Respond within 24 hours.. DO NOT IGNORE HER! That will give her even more fuel to hate you and PC... she'll add "And I told the PC rep my concerns and she completely ignored me!" Wait until you've unfumed :) and then respond with that you received her e-mail and that since the PC FR was approved by xxx (PTA, whoever) you would like to forward the e-mail to them for review as they are the ones who approved it if that is okay with her. Don't forward it without her permission! Then she'll be even more pissed. If she says yes, then do it. Chances are if she's already contacted the principal, she's contact the organizer as well. This way you are acknowledging that you got her e-mail and at the same not not apologizing or defending (there's no defending anything to a woman like that). Then be done with it.

As previously mentioned, if she is always like this, everyone already knows about it. Then just concentrate on the other 90% who will be THRILLED that it's not wrapping paper, cookie dough or magazines and that you will do great with this FR despite her.

On the outside chance that this is rare for this woman to act this way, just know that obviously something else is going on with her and you got the bad end of it from her and utimately it has NOTHING to do with you. You just got caught in the crossfire.

Brush it off as soon as you can and focus on how great this will be in the end. Good luck and keep us posted!

I agree completely with Colleen - this is the best advice!!

I do, too. I'm PMSing :D

I would answer something like:

Thank you for your recent email. I am sorry that you do not approve of the fund raiser that was approved by the PTA. This fund raiser is similar to fund raisers done by schools all across the nation. The Pampered Chef provides a varity of high quality kitchen tools with items to fit any budget. I do not rely on the children to sell the products for me, just to pass out the materials needed to purchase them. There is more to this type of endeavor than collecting the orders. My role in this fund raiser is also to coordinate the sales, payments, receipt and distribution of the orders. I agree that the children should not go door to door as their safety may be jeopardized. If you do not wish your children to participate, that is fine, they will still benefit from the funds the school receives as a result of everyone's hard work.

Now keep in mind, I have not done a fund raiser yet, I have only read about them. :)

You could ask her to host a party in her home - instead of having to go door to door and let her help her child out this way. Just remember to tell her that all sales go to the fundraiser and maybe even give a small gift to her at the beginning of the cooking show to let her know that you appreicate her :yuck: inviting you into her home.

~

Great idea
whiteyteresa said:
You could ask her to host a party in her home - instead of having to go door to door and let her help her child out this way. Just remember to tell her that all sales go to the fundraiser and maybe even give a small gift to her at the beginning of the cooking show to let her know that you appreicate her :yuck: inviting you into her home.

~

If she's so set against going door to door, this is a great idea. Tell her that she can host a show and her daughter can still help the school.

Hello XXXXX,

Thank you for your recent feedback on the Pampered Chef Fundraiser at your daughter's school. I am very sorry you do not agree with the way we are handling this fundraiser, while I agree that the catalog is large and filled with hundreds of products that may take a while to view, about 66% of the catalog is priced at $20 or under to fit any budget. Every sale will count to help the school reach it's goal, and that's what is most important here. I am sorry you feel that your daughter is put in a situation to do my job, but fundraisers are usually done with the hard work of those who choose to participate in gathering orders for companies that are giving a percentage back to the schools.

If you feel uncomfortable with this, I would like to offer you a chance to have your own show as a fundraiser for the school. This might be a more convenient way for you to invite friends, neighbors, co-workers and relatives to view the catalog in the comfort of your home and have the time to make a better decision on what to purchase. I would be pleased to offer you a gift for opening up your home. (you could do free ingredients, or maybe a product to put her at ease) I am giving a percentage of my own commission because I feel this is a worthy cause. Thank you for your time and please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or concerns in the future.

Debbie :D

I'd also let her know this is a community service effort on your part. You are donating 75% of your commision (which is already reduced for fundraisers) and only keeping what's left to cover your expenses.

(Here's a thought....maybe she's a consultant for another DS company who is a little miffed that she didn't think of this first?)

Teresa,
You could ask her to host a party in her home
I thought about doing that, though I wasn't sure if she would actually say yes or be appalled that I would even think...I did email my director at the advise of someone on this thread. She was very upset at the rudeness of the woman and would like her number. The message she left on my answering machine was funny in a cute way.. "In my 15 years of selling Pampered Chef I never..."So either I think I'll have to let her call or I'll email/call her. I don't want to overwhelm the situation :( . Perhaps I can email her similar to what you wrote Debbie, and then end it with an apologetic know nothing response like ... "I am very young in the Pampered Chef, and being that this is my first fundraiser I do welcome any positive suggestions for the future. Your business as Pampered Chef customer and more importantly your thoughts as an XXXXXX Elementary parent are important to me so I have forwarded your message to my director so that she can answer any questions or concerns that you may have about The Pampered Chef being involved in providing charitable contributions to your school." ... Then let my director call her??What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I am appalled at some people's lack of ettiquette. (sp?)

I would whip out the list of products under $20 and email it to her.

I am fuming mad for you! LOL

legacypc46 said:
(Here's a thought....maybe she's a consultant for another DS company who is a little miffed that she didn't think of this first?)

This was my very first thought when I read the women's nasty email.

jcsmilez said:
................and then end it with an apologetic know nothing response like ... "I am very young in the Pampered Chef, and being that this is my first fundraiser I do welcome any positive suggestions for the future. Your business as Pampered Chef customer and more importantly your thoughts as an XXXXXX Elementary parent are important to me so I have forwarded your message to my director so that she can answer any questions or concerns that you may have about The Pampered Chef being involved in providing charitable contributions to your school." ... Then let my director call her??

What do you guys think?
Absolutely DO NOT apologize!!!! YOU did nothing wrong. Also, don't have so many people call or contact her that she feels ganged-up on.

After thinking this over some more, I would probably just send her a note explaining how the fundraiser was approved by PTA (and that you are donating your time and commission to the school) Tell her that you have forwarded her message to the PTA fundraiser committee for their response (you don't need her permission to forward her words). Let her know that you think her idea of a party is fantastic and you'd love to come demonstrate for her friends so that the school will benefit even more.....that would also boost her child's status in whatever reward has been offered for the child who sells the most.

Some people are so rude! Be prepared for whatever nastiness she returns. If it's nasty, then just ignore her and move on. If it's nice, then I guess she was having a bad day and she just might turn out to be an excellent customer/host in the long run and you all will be able to laugh at this in the future.

I wish you the best. As my grandmother always told me "kill them with kindness!" Do not stoop to her level.

jcsmilez said:
and then end it with an apologetic know nothing response like

DO NOT APOLOGIZE TO THIS WOMAN!!!! Whatever stage in your business NEVER apologize to someone who is rude to you. She is VERY wrong in her behavior whatever her reasoning is. You do not owe her an apology. Simply acknowledge her feelings and move on.

If you do apologize, it gives her more power and she'll walk over you more. Don't do it!

what about a gift certificates---FR
and if they want to order others---ok too

Okay, so don't apologize - I get it. Have my director call her?? -- She really wants to - lol. I think I should email her though..

I would whip out the list of products under $20 and email it to her.

I did include in the fundraising packet a half page flyer that I converted from the gift giving flyer that I got off of this site. It has a whole list of "stocking stuffers" for under $8 and 3 gift basket ideas under $15.

I would like to email her the exact percentages -- what is it -- 64% is under $20? I'm not sure... What percentage is under $10 anyone know?

Just wondering... did you pick up her packet yesterday?

I stopped in the office and sure enough she had left it with a whole list of reasons why Pampered Chef is an absolutely horrible fundraiser for the school. The office decided to hang onto it in case they need extra for another student. I also got 2 orders in yesterday... so clearly some people are happy with this fundraiser and I guess you simply cannot please everyone.

Curious, what were the reasons (other than the ones in her email to you)?

finley1991 said:

While I was cooking dinner last night, I was thinking about this thread, and I was thinking the same thing as what I bolded above! I personally think she didn't like the idea but had something else going on and you were the straw that broke the camels back so to speak and you got the bad result of something else.... if not then she is just a mean nasty lady, and I don't know if you would want to put time, effort, and aggravation into doing a cooking show for her! Yes we all love getting business but to what extent? Is it worth your headache? I agree with the people that told you not to apologize but also don't ignore it. I'd call her and just talk to her and see what she's like. There are times that my hotheadness (is that a word?:D ) has made me react wrong and then when someone talks to me, I'm the one who apologizes! Maybe she'll eat crow, so to speak! But I'd talk to her before offering her a cooking show that you just might be miserable doing. If she's that rude, you may feel really uncomfortable there, and misery loves company, so her friends may be just like her!:yuck: So, definetely call her and see how it goes from there! Alot of people have given you good advice on what to say, I just don't know if you'd want to put yourself in a worse situation... in my 8 1/2 years, there have been a few shows that I wish I would have never done and put that much effort into, because they caused me a lot of grief....
Good luck to you!;)

Last edited:
I wouldn't have your director call (I was the one who gave the advice to let your director know). I think you should handle it, but just have your director know that there is an issue in case she gets a call from HO.

It is possible that she is another DS consultant (that does make sense). Our district has a "no home based business fundraiser" policy for this very reason - they don't want people's feelings hurt, etc.

I think personally, she's not worth the time and effort for you to worry about her. Let the school handle her. Obviously the school wanted you to do the fundraiser, so they should be the ones to deal with any "problems of this nature."

If it is just that you're the straw that broke the camel's back, that's not your problem either. Be cordial to her if she contacts you, and I KNOW this is much easier said than done, but try to let it go...Go make the PC fundraiser the school's #1 fundraiser EVER!

Okay, so here is my final response.XXXXXX,

I am so excited that you recognize the durability and quality of Pampered Chef Products. It sounds like you are concerned about your children walking around the neighborhood selling expensive products. Please know that in no way am I endorsing children going door to door at all in today's world, rather I look forward to providing an opportunity for families to purchase needed kitchen tools, knowing that 25% of their purchases will go towards their child's classroom. I do recognize that there are some items that may not be affordable for all, however our catalog does have products as low as $0.75, with 77% of the catalog falling under $30 and 28% under $10. I have included the breakdown of our fall catalog for your convenience. I feel that these percentages fall well within a competitive price range for fund-raisers while offering a variety of quality products that bear the name of The Pampered Chef, a company with a 27 year history.As stated in The Pampered Chef mission statement, "We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of family life by providing quality kitchen products supported by service and information for our Consultants and customers." It is a blessing and an honor to be given the opportunity to give back to my community and to worthy causes such as education through my involvement with The Pampered Chef. It is because I desire to provide the best for XXXXX Elementary School that I have given the majority of my commission toward this fund-raiser, keeping only 5% to reimburse for the cost of catalogs, incentives, and paperwork. I hope that I have been able to clear up any concerns that you may have about this particular fund-raiser. I displayed and demonstrated some products at the Halloween Carnival and am offering options for individuals to book parties. I also prefer to have cooking show demonstrations, as people are able to get a better understanding of the products and enjoy the great recipes! :) However, when dealing with 175 students, this option was not possible. If you would prefer to have a hosted party, I would thoroughly enjoy sharing some of our great Holiday recipes with you and your friends. The proceeds of course would go to XXXXX Elementary School if you choose to have a show during the month of November.Please, if you have any additional concerns, feel free to contact me via email or at home XXXXXX as a Pampered Chef customer and a XXXXX Elementary parent, your thoughts are important to me.All the best,Tristen HoldenPC FALL/WINTER-2007

Price --- # of items --- % of TotalItems between $.75 & $10 ---- 98 ---- 28%Items between $10.01 & $20 --- 123 ---- 36%Items between $20.01 & $30 --- 46 ----- 13%Items between $30.01 & $50 --- 41 ------ 12%Items over $50.01 ------ 37 ------ 11%Total # of Products ------- 345 ----- 100.00%
Total % of Products under $10 ---- 98 ---- 28%Total % of Products under $20 ---- 221 ---- 64%Total % of Products under $30 ---- 267 ---- 77%

Bravo! I think that sounded very professional. Great job!

Great job! I look forward to hearing what her response is, if any. You did your best, so don't beat yourself up in the least. You handled this VERY well. My blood would be boiling too because you're only trying to do some GOOD for your school! What nerve, I tell ya!

Wow! I just read through this thread and I am horrified at how mean her contact "comments" on your website were!

You were very courteous and professional in your response. Well done!!

Let us know what happens...I hope it turns out well for you! You did/said all that you can, so feel good about the way YOU acted!

:)

AWESOME response!

PLEASE let us know if you hear from her again!

Wow.

What a nasty email surprise.

She should NOT be taking her hostility out on you...rather, she should contact who approves fundraisers for her school ( as mentioned in other posts). I also think that sending her a carefully crafted reply -- which should include that this fundraiser was APPROVED by HER CHILDS SCHOOL -- is essential. I would also include an attachement or flyer of items under $20.oo (also as mentioned in another post).

What a witch. You do need to respond but you also just have to know that she is the exception, not the rule.

Good luck!

Great reply!

I am also dying to know her
whole list of reasons why Pampered Chef is an absolutely horrible fundraiser for the school.

Stay on the high road. As someone wiser said...keep your words sweet because you may have to eat them. She probably had a bad week, or her DH lost a job, or something...you just never know.

One thing I have learned as a teacher, is when parents gripe so much there is usually something else going on (often divorce) but that if we treat them how we want to be treated, they most often come around.

The other thing is - when someone complains a lot - they Do CARE! She might be a loose canon, or she might just be your next Exec Director! Offer her the opportunity, and she can apply her love for PC products to more appropriate fundraisers she chooses.

This may be goofy, but she's probably ticked that other people can now have access to the 'cool' stuff she thought she was keeping for herself, so she is in danger of being out-tricked / out-gourmet-ed / out-pampered!

God Bless and Take Care!
-praying for paige and her family-

Nice response Tristen, very courteous and professional. As everyone else has already said.....let us know what her response it.

I agree with Linda, very courteous reply. Let us know how it turns out.

WHAT A FABULOUS RESPONSE!
I would LOVE to see her face as she is reading it - LOL

Well you handled that very nicely!!! :thumbup: :)

As with all of themAs with all fundraisers you do not have to buy anything. Donate the $100.00 if she feels so strongly. Had a fundraiser this weekend and only one person wanted to piggyback with the shipping and handling with the chair person.

Updates? Any response to your most recent letter????? I'm dying to know!!!

Updates? Any response to your most recent letter????? I'm dying to know!!!

No updates. I'm really doubting that she will email me back. Actually the email that she included on her "contact me submission" got bounced back to me -- then I noticed that it said .con so I edited... I'm hoping it is the right email and am debating about giving her a friendly call to make sure she received it and see if she has any other concerns...:yuck:

BTW - Newport News, VA! I've been there... long ago -- I have family that live in Hampton and Norfolk. I love this site, I get to meet consultants all over the country :D

As with all fundraisers you do not have to buy anything. Donate the $100.00

My $100 expenses mostly incurred from paying for copying the paper, catalogs, envelopes and bags that I needed to create the packets. I'm offering the kids an incentive -- class with the most gets a pizza party and then a Target gift card for the top seller and for the most bookings. Those will more than likely come out of the 10% that I am giving to the school.
-----------
To answer questions from earlier posts -- I didn't actually get the list from the Principal - he just said that he received a list of her concerns and left a positive message on her answering machine. I am very curious too!!

Oh wow you have family this way! That's awesome! I grew up in Hampton and Poquson, and moved to Newport News after I got older. I like it here but I'm seriously READY to do something different! We're looking into moving somewhere right outside of Nashville, TN. My husband and I will be going that way to check out the area and the housing sometime in december...

Hope all goes well with your fundraiser!!!!!

Yours,

Brandi

I'm originally from Nashville. It's a great place to live. Look into the Maury County side of Spring Hill, just south of Nashville. No property taxes there! It's also just beautiful country.

One big reason we're looking into it is because it is still somewhat city-ish, not complete hicktown, and the housing market is much lower then where I'm living right now. We can barely afford to rent, much less own a home here... Even small houses or condos with 2 br, 1ba 900 sq ft are hard to find for less then $200,000! My husband & I already both work full time jobs, and do Pampered Chef and I'm going to school!!!! We just can't afford to pay that much for a house unless we fasted for 2 weeks out of every month and didn't use the heat or ac! Hahah. Seems like in that area you get way more for your money... We're really hoping that it will work out!

It's hard to say really -- It seems like where the cost of living is so much lower so are the salaries. Depending on your line of work it seems to just balance out... sometimes. :)

All the respones are great.

I've been the president of two school PTO/PTA's for the last 5 years and there is always one parent who has something negitive to say about every fundraiser.
Talking to the principal and the chair of the fundraiser is enough. I wouldn't respond to her at all. She will feed off of it and possible twist your attemp to make peace with something else.

I would have the chair put in the monthly newletter how your fundraiser went and how much money was raised. If this crazy lady needs to complain more she will to the chairperson and the chairperson should be able to calm her down or "rope" crazy lady into another fundraiser. I would put CrazyLady in charge of a fundraiser and get a taste of her own med.

<h2>Dealing with Upset Parents in School Fundraisers | Tips and Strategies</h2><p>As a representative for Pampered Chef, you may encounter upset parents when promoting school fundraisers. Here are five commonly asked questions and answers to help navigate these situations:</p><h2>1. When is the best time to contact you?</h2><p>Pampered Chef representatives are available to discuss fundraisers during regular business hours, typically in the morning. If you have a specific concern or question, you can also reach out to us via email or through our website's contact page.</p><h2>2. Is this a school fundraiser or a Pampered Chef party?</h2><p>Pampered Chef fundraisers are designed to benefit the school or organization hosting the event. While there may be incentives for individual sales, the main purpose is to raise funds for the school. We appreciate your support in helping us give back to the community.</p><h2>3. Why are you using children to sell Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>Pampered Chef encourages children to participate in fundraisers as a way to learn important life skills such as teamwork, communication, and responsibility. It also helps them feel proud and accomplished for contributing to their school's success. We understand that not all children may feel comfortable selling products, and we respect that. Participation is always optional.</p><h2>4. The catalog is too long and expensive for our community. How do you justify this fundraiser?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products at varying price points to appeal to a diverse customer base. While some items may be more expensive, many are also affordable and offer great value for their quality. Additionally, fundraisers are a great opportunity for parents and community members to purchase high-quality products at discounted prices while supporting a good cause.</p><h2>5. How do you respond to an upset parent in this setting?</h2><p>Firstly, we apologize for any inconvenience or upset caused. Our goal is to provide a positive and beneficial experience for everyone involved. We encourage open communication and welcome any feedback or concerns. We also want to assure you that Pampered Chef fundraisers are conducted in a professional and ethical manner, and we strive to support and give back to the community through our fundraising efforts.</p>

Dealing with Upset Parents in School Fundraisers | Tips and Strategies

As a representative for Pampered Chef, you may encounter upset parents when promoting school fundraisers. Here are five commonly asked questions and answers to help navigate these situations:

1. When is the best time to contact you?

Pampered Chef representatives are available to discuss fundraisers during regular business hours, typically in the morning. If you have a specific concern or question, you can also reach out to us via email or through our website's contact page.

2. Is this a school fundraiser or a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef fundraisers are designed to benefit the school or organization hosting the event. While there may be incentives for individual sales, the main purpose is to raise funds for the school. We appreciate your support in helping us give back to the community.

3. Why are you using children to sell Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef encourages children to participate in fundraisers as a way to learn important life skills such as teamwork, communication, and responsibility. It also helps them feel proud and accomplished for contributing to their school's success. We understand that not all children may feel comfortable selling products, and we respect that. Participation is always optional.

4. The catalog is too long and expensive for our community. How do you justify this fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products at varying price points to appeal to a diverse customer base. While some items may be more expensive, many are also affordable and offer great value for their quality. Additionally, fundraisers are a great opportunity for parents and community members to purchase high-quality products at discounted prices while supporting a good cause.

5. How do you respond to an upset parent in this setting?

Firstly, we apologize for any inconvenience or upset caused. Our goal is to provide a positive and beneficial experience for everyone involved. We encourage open communication and welcome any feedback or concerns. We also want to assure you that Pampered Chef fundraisers are conducted in a professional and ethical manner, and we strive to support and give back to the community through our fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • raebates