• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Starting My Own Business with Pampered Chef the Right Move for Me?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through independent consultants. The initial cost to join is $109 and includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for new consultants and it is possible to run the business while working a full-time job. Whether or not starting a Pampered Chef business is the right move for you depends on your personal goals and interests.
kt3119
I just wanted to stop by and say HI to everyone!! I'm from Southern IL, no NOT Chicago, but more St. Louis (go CARDS!!). Well, where to start....I don't even have my kit yet. I won't be ordering it until the end of October because I wasn't able to do my kick off party until November 5th.

I am sooooo excited to get started. This totally came by surprise. My sister hosted a PC party about two weeks ago and while attending I started thinking to myself, hey I might just love doing this!! I'm a mom of three young boys and NEVER get any good girl time and what better way than to be PC consultant. I get girl time, talk time, fun showing how to utilize PC products (which I LOVE), and make a little extra cash on the side.

I must say, I wonder if I jumped into this without knowing much about having my own business. Should I be worried? I do work full time as well as DH. This is really more for me enjoying some social time and extra cash, not a full time income.

Hope to get to know many of you and can't wait to get started:)

Kelly Schaaf

welcome kelly!!!! and i wish you all the best!!!

Welcome. I honestly wouldn't worry too much about it because you control it. Work as little or as much as you want...Just make sure you are keeping records and receipts for taxes, but the business stuff isn't that hard really. it is nice to have that 1099 form to help versus how it was when I sold makeup and had to figure things out on my own for income!!You'll find so much here to help you!!

Welcome!

Don't worry. I had never even been to a party before I started my business, so you're already a step ahead of me on that one!

Welcome! There are all kinds of training available. You have nothing to worry about.

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through independent consultants like yourself. As a consultant, you will earn a commission on sales made through parties, online orders, and personal sales.

2. How much does it cost to start a Pampered Chef business?

The initial cost to join Pampered Chef as a consultant is $109 plus tax and shipping. This includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-ons available for an additional cost.

3. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer to new consultants?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support to help you succeed in your business. This includes online training materials, access to a community of experienced consultants, and support from your team leader. You will also have the opportunity to attend conferences and events to further develop your skills.

4. Can I run a Pampered Chef business while still working a full-time job?

Yes, many consultants successfully run their Pampered Chef business while working full-time jobs. You can set your own schedule and work around your other commitments. Keep in mind that the more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful it is likely to be.

5. Is starting a Pampered Chef business the right move for me?

This ultimately depends on your personal goals and interests. If you love cooking and entertaining, enjoy meeting new people, and are looking for a flexible way to earn extra income, then Pampered Chef may be a good fit for you. It's important to do your research and consider your time and financial commitments before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Shearer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes