• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Savings - Got My LabelWriter from Staples!

In summary, Yikes!!! So all the talk about ebates from my other thread got me to looking at some of the sites. I'm always looking at office Supplies, so I went to Staples. They had the Desktop LabelWriter I've been wanting on sale!! It's normally over $200 and they had it on sale for $179.99 with a $50 instant Rebate. I went ahead and ordered it!! It only cost me $137.79 including tax (shipping was free.) The item I ordered was the Dymo LabelWriter LW400 Duo. (Staples# 59
hoosierchef
YIKES!!! So all the talk about ebates from my other thread got me to looking at some of the sites. I'm always looking at office Supplies, so I went to Staples. They had the Desktop LabelWriter I've been wanting on sale!! It's normally over $200 and they had it on sale for $179.99 with a $50 instant Rebate. I went ahead and ordered it!! :eek: It only cost me $137.79 including tax (shipping was free.) The item I ordered was the Dymo LabelWriter LW400 Duo. (Staples# 598826)

I Can't believe it!! Now I better get to selling some PC to pay for it!!! LOL

So I did go through my ebates account too.....how long does it take for those to show up??

It shouldn't take long at all...I think that mine showed up within like an hour on ebates!!That is a great find!!

Loooove Staples.

If you sign up for their Staples Rewards program and you will get cash back on your purchases and Free shipping on ANY size online orders and they send out a ton of coupons with it. It's not a credit card or anything like that and costs nothing to sign up -- just a cool discount program.

Take it a step futher once you're a rewards member and apply for their http://www.staplesspeakeasy.com/ program. If you get accepted, once a month you will get an absolutely free item to test out. They give you coupons for more of them as well to give to friends or use for yourself. I looooove the program and have gotten some neat things for my office for it. I love freebies :)

Opps -- forgot this -- my erebates have always vaired -- sometimes I get them realllly fast, sometimes it's 6-8 weeks, but it's nice to be able to track it all online :)

I <3 Technology:)
:p

yummybytes said:
Loooove Staples.

If you sign up for their Staples Rewards program and you will get cash back on your purchases and Free shipping on ANY size online orders and they send out a ton of coupons with it. It's not a credit card or anything like that and costs nothing to sign up -- just a cool discount program.

Take it a step futher once you're a rewards member and apply for their http://www.staplesspeakeasy.com/ program. If you get accepted, once a month you will get an absolutely free item to test out. They give you coupons for more of them as well to give to friends or use for yourself. I looooove the program and have gotten some neat things for my office for it. I love freebies :)

Hey cool - I didn;t know about the Speakeasy program! I just signed up - thanks!

I am going to sign up right now! I looooove office supplies, and freebies too!

yummybytes said:
Loooove Staples.

I Made sure to sign up for the Rewards B4 I purchased this, but now I'm gonna go sign up for the SpeakEasy program! Thanks!!

There is a waiting list for the speakeasy program :( I am on it!! :) .....One question for the rewards, do we get kicked out if we don't purchase $200 or more each quarter? It says:You've spent $0.00 since the start of this quarter (quarter began 01/01/2007). Spend $200.00 by 03/31/2007 to meet your minimum purchase requirement. *

Awe Bummer! I just noticed that too. Waiting list!! What the......

I wondered about that Minimum too Jennifer!

1. How much can I expect to save with the LabelWriter from Staples?

The LabelWriter is currently on sale for $69.99 at Staples, which is a savings of $30 from its original price of $99.99. Additionally, you may be able to save even more with any available coupons or discounts.

2. Is the LabelWriter from Staples the same as the one sold at Pampered Chef?

Yes, the LabelWriter sold at Staples is the same one that is offered by Pampered Chef. It is a high-quality label printer that is perfect for organizing your kitchen and meal prep process.

3. Can I use the LabelWriter for labeling food items?

Yes, the LabelWriter is perfect for labeling food items. It uses thermal printing technology, so there is no ink or toner needed, making it safe to use on food labels.

4. Are there any special features that come with the LabelWriter from Staples?

Yes, the LabelWriter comes with a free downloadable software that allows you to customize your labels with different fonts, graphics, and barcodes. It also has a built-in address book for easy printing of mailing labels.

5. Is the LabelWriter easy to set up and use?

Yes, the LabelWriter is very easy to set up and use. It comes with simple instructions and all the necessary components. You can also refer to the online user guide for any additional help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • ChefCKHall
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
K_Baker
  • julsradford