• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Roommates for Upcoming Trip to Denver?

In summary, Karen needs a place to stay for Thursday and Friday night, and she is willing to pay for it. She will miss the summit, but she is okay with paying for it.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
I just had one of my Future Directors email me saying "Forgive Me." It turns out she can't go to Denver. She is a PRN for the local jail. This is how I found out:

"Unfortunately I won't be going to Denver. I have some mandated classes I have to attend and the first is Thursday 1/8. I just knew I would win that car lease since we need it so badly but I have no option. We spent last night in the ER with Lucas breaking his arm."

My roommate, Karen,(a FD) and I both need to save as much money as possible. "Unfortunately", Experient will charge my card $159.64 for one night's stay if I room with anyone else and drop my reservations. So I need to find a roomy or two for Thursday and Friday night.

So, does anyone have a friend or two that needs a place to stay? I'll entice them with cute and cheap pillow presents, a fun time and my dazzle-ing knowlege...if not spelling:)

So, promote those Furure Directors! I'll treat them as if they were my own!

Plus, I'll sleep with Karen so they won't need to worry about me groping them in my sleep. :angel:

LOL as enticing as it sounds...I wish I could be there! I have someone signing in 2-3 days but with DH's job I won't be able to make it (plus the money issue). :)

Have a great time and good luck with finding a roommate.

Anyone? Bump.

Where are you staying and what would be the cost?

I'm staying at the:
Hyatt Regency Denver
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202

The cost per night including all taxes is $159.64 per night or $319.28 for both nights. Right now Karen and I have to fork out a night each.

If we add 1 person it would be $106.43 everyone.
If we add 2 the cost drops to $79.82 each of us in the room.

I know it's a tax write off if we have to pay the whole thing, but my husband is laid off until February so I would rather not spend money if I don't absolutely have to spend it. We'll be okay. Missing this Summit is not an option. Besides everything being paid for...the lack of training would cost me even more.

You know - I was all intrigued until you refused to grope during the night.

For you, I might change my mind about sleeping arrangements:)

1. Can I choose my own roommates?

Yes, you can choose your own roommates. Our roommate matching program allows you to specify preferences and interests, and we will do our best to match you with compatible roommates.

2. How much is the rent for the shared room?

The rent for a shared room varies depending on the location and amenities. Please contact us for specific pricing and availability.

3. Are utilities included in the rent?

Yes, utilities such as electricity, water, and internet are typically included in the rent for shared rooms. However, please confirm with us for specific details.

4. Can I bring my pet?

Unfortunately, most of our shared rooms do not allow pets. However, we do have a few properties that are pet-friendly. Please let us know if you have a pet and we will do our best to accommodate you.

5. Are there any move-in fees?

In most cases, there is a security deposit and an application fee for move-in. The amount may vary depending on the property. Please contact us for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies