• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yikes - Director just gave me a booking for TOMORROW!

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
ANd it's a recipe I have never done!

it's the caramel pecan ring...any tips or things I should know?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
lucky!

That's nice that your director gave you one of her bookings! Wish that would happen with my hospitality director!

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
she sprained her ankle so can't do it.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
JUST WING IT! Have fun! Tell them you're the "Pinch Consultant". I had my director call MOMENTS before a show! The consultant cancelled and the host called the HO. The HO called my director and she couldn't do it, so she called me. It was about 6pm and the show was to start at 7pm, and I was about 20 minutes away. I did two--count 'em--two recipes I had never made before. Couldn't find them in my cookbooks, so I had to go by some photocopy. The host was relieved I showed up. We laughed most of the evening! It worked out to be about $500 show. Not bad!

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
well this may be really cynical but I think she didn't want to do it because she thought it was going to be crap! :rolleyes:

4 guests, barely reached the qualifications with £127 in sales. Two "maybe" bookings for July (not confident in them though) and I left my bloody stone at her house by mistake, so now I need to go all the way out there again tomorrow!

Oh well....I've made the caramel pecan ring now though! And because it was small group I ate some too!

P

Pampered Laura

Good things usually come out of small shows for me! I put in a little extra Customer Service, go the extra mile, and usually get customers for LIFE at those little shows!
Dont be down about a small show. If it's more than $0, it's all good! :D

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
yeah, at least it qualified, but it will drag my show average down. i think my director may be getting a bit worried, HO have actually noticed my show average has gone up really quickly and even said something to her! ;)

Have a HUGE show on Friday, should be 15 - 20 people there, with a few outside orders and one booking already, so that will be fun!

lnicole77

Novice Member
Oct 27, 2005
If I am going something and make a mistake, I always say.... "I'm a pampered chef, not a perfect chef" it usually makes for a chuckle from the guests... :p

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I can't help but think when you do something nice (like cover for someone) it comes back to you!

HO called about your show average?