• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I submit bounced shows by mail through P3?

In summary, if you have bounced checks, you should call the customer and ask them to return the product(s) and apologize for any inconvenience caused. You may also want to consider filing a police report in order to protect yourself from further financial troubles.
katiemoser
Help! I bounced two shows by accident and now have to submit shows by mail!

How do I do this?!

I've only been doing this for 2 months and always used P3.

I sent an e-mail to home office, but the haven't replied. Is there a way to print the order out from P3 and then mail it?

I am kicking myself. The shows only missed by a few dollars, what a mess!

I don't want my shows this week to be late for Christmas! I have 6 to submit this week. Can I mail them all in the same envelope, or should I do them individually?

TIA for any help on this matter. Feeling frustrated and crabby about the whole thing. It's all my fault, but what a pain!

:yuck:

Katie

I don't know the answer but calling HO is usually faster than emailing.

As part of your phone call, speak with someone from Technical Support. Because of your current status, your version of PP3 should give you the ability to print your shows to mail in. Technical Support can tell you how that part works. I know about this since I have a Consultant in my downline in the same situation.

You can definitely mail them together. I highly suggest sending them via Federal Express or UPS to make sure you can track the package.

The phone call to Pampered Chef will give you all of the details you need.

Lisa

You will have to pay via Money Order for the next 6 months. Ship them overnight postal service. It will cost you about $15 but you can put them all in the same envelope. This will ensure timely shipment. Have been there.

Thanks for the answers. I feel so dumb, can't believe I let it happen!

Katie

There is no WAY to print a show from P3.I know this from experience as well. You have to do it the old fashioned way by writing up the Show Order Form and mailing it. (You can overnight with a money order or cashiers check too to make sure they get there on time.)

The only other way is if you still have Pampered Partner. Reenter the entire show, make sure you run an update first and make sure all the products are there. Balance, print and send that out.

Other wise you are SOL. Sorry!

So sorry to hear about this Katie. How long do they put you on mail only status?

Been there, done that also. (Glad to know I'm not the only to make DUMB errors like that.) Remember one thing..... you CAN still submit via P3 if you have NO cash or checks. In other words, if everything is on a credit/debit card. AND, you can use your own credit/debit card TWICE (per card).

pampered1224 said:
I know this from experience as well. You have to do it the old fashioned way by writing up the Show Order Form and mailing it. (You can overnight with a money order or cashiers check too to make sure they get there on time.)

The only other way is if you still have Pampered Partner. Reenter the entire show, make sure you run an update first and make sure all the products are there. Balance, print and send that out.

Other wise you are SOL. Sorry!

If someone is in NSF status (that is what Technical Support called it), they get an update to their version of PP3, which does allow them to print out the shows to send in. The Consultant in my downline started doing this about two or three months ago. Maybe it was an enhancement to PP3, but it definitely works. Technical Support can do a better job explaining it.

Thanks for all the replies. You do get an update in P3 that makes another show summary that you can mail in with your money orders. I'll be doing this until June. Grrr. Never again! I guess that's their point when they make it so hard! :)

Katie

I got this email today from The Success Factory. It seemed an appropriate addition to this discussion.SUBJECT: Bounced checks…Dana writes: could you send out tips on how to handle bounced checks! I had a party ship to the hostess and in the meantime one of her guests checks bounced. Now I can't get the customer to return any of my phone calls. Is there anything I can do? Please consider this topic. Thank you for your time.Dear Dana - Thank you for writing. Your question is quite timely - especially at this time of year when most of us are doing LOTS of business and processing many forms of payment from our customers.It can be very frustrating when a customer writes a bad check and is clearly avoiding contact with you regarding this. Thankfully, this is a rarity in this business and at TSF we can literally count on less than two hands the number of bad checks we have taken in all of our years in the business. So, that's the good news.You probably realize that bouncing checks is illegal, so you have the law on your side (if it comes to that, but usually never does).There are a couple of things that you can do when a customer's check is NSF.1) If the bank is convenient - you have the right to show up at the teller's window everyday and see if there are funds available in the customer's account to cover the check. Unfortunately, if you have incurred any bounced check fees, you won't recoup those, however, at least you will get the cost of the product covered.2) Of course, (as you have done) - your first option is always to contact the customer directly. Leave one polite message asking that they take care of the bounced check with cash or a cashier's check. Give them a week to reply and then leave a message that lets them know that you are calling about the check they wrote you that was returned. Let them know that you have left one message already and since you have not heard back from them - that you are so sorry, but wanted to let them know that you have to turn all bounced checks from the prior month to the District Attorney by Friday.This is the phone call that will get results.A couple of things that you will want to consider for the future:1) Don't be afraid to let customers know that you have a bounced check fee. All businesses do and you need to cover your costs. I usually charge what my bank charges plus $5.00 for the hassle involved.2) If you find yourself working in booth/fair situations - where you are selling inventory to people you do not know - be sure that you get additional identification from the person writing the check. If you really want to play it safe, you can get a credit card number as a back up form of payment.We hope this helps!

2) If you find yourself working in booth/fair situations - where you are selling inventory to people you do not know - be sure that you get additional identification from the person writing the check. If you really want to play it safe, you can get a credit card number as a back up form of payment.

How would you process credit card if the items are already gone?

I believe the HO can charge the amount to the credit card and credit your account.

What is a "Yikes! Bounced Show Payment"?

A "Yikes! Bounced Show Payment" is a term used when a payment for a Pampered Chef show is returned by the bank due to insufficient funds or other issues.

Why did my show payment bounce?

There are various reasons why a show payment may bounce, such as insufficient funds, closed or frozen accounts, or incorrect account information provided. If you have received a "Yikes! Bounced Show Payment" notification, please contact your bank to determine the reason for the bounced payment.

What should I do if my show payment bounces?

If your show payment bounces, please contact your bank to resolve the issue. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in resolving the bounced payment and rescheduling your show.

Will I still receive my host rewards if my show payment bounces?

Unfortunately, if your show payment bounces, it will affect your host rewards. In order to receive your host rewards, the payment must be successfully processed. Please work with your consultant to resolve the bounced payment and reschedule your show.

What can I do to prevent a show payment from bouncing?

To prevent a show payment from bouncing, make sure you have sufficient funds in your account and double check that you have provided the correct account information. If you are unsure, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • christy_c
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christy_c
  • sburnside