• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

yetAnother Vendor Fair Question

In summary, yetAnother Vendor Fair is an event where various vendors come together to showcase and sell their products to potential customers. The date and location of the fair may vary, but it is typically held at a designated venue on a specific day or weekend. If interested in becoming a vendor, one can contact the event organizers or visit their website for more information. Products at the fair may include kitchen and cooking products from vendors like Pampered Chef. Admission fees may vary and are determined by the event organizers, so it is best to check with them or visit their website for more information.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am doing a vendor fair/holiday bizarre/thingy. I will mostly be displaying the products, doing drawings and taking orders. Here is my question. I know that when I submit these orders that I would be considered host. Do I put that in as a catalog show or kitchen show or what exactly. I will be out probably $15 in food at least because I am going to be having a demo on the apcs and the food chopper (I'm a little afraid to do the US&G).
I will be doing this in december so I am hoping to get in on the sell a thon because my calender for december is VERY slow (1 show).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

!It depends on the type of products you will be displaying and taking orders for. If the products are primarily kitchen and home items, then you would classify it as a Kitchen Show or Catalog Show. If the products are mostly items such as jewelry, clothing, etc. then you would classify it as a Vendor Fair or Holiday Bizarre. You may also want to look into hosting a Sell-a-Thon, which is a special event designed to generate sales in a short period of time.

Hi there!It sounds like you have a great event planned for your vendor fair/holiday bizarre/thingy! As for your question about submitting orders and how to categorize it, it would probably be best to classify it as a catalog show since you will be taking orders and not necessarily selling products on the spot. As for the food expenses, you could consider including it as part of your business expenses for the event. And definitely take advantage of the sell-a-thon in December to boost your sales! Best of luck with your event!

What is yetAnother Vendor Fair?

yetAnother Vendor Fair is an event where various vendors come together to showcase and sell their products to potential customers.

When and where is yetAnother Vendor Fair taking place?

The date and location of yetAnother Vendor Fair may vary, but it is typically held at a designated venue on a specific day or weekend. Check with the event organizers or visit their website for more information.

How do I become a vendor at yetAnother Vendor Fair?

If you are interested in becoming a vendor at yetAnother Vendor Fair, you can contact the event organizers or visit their website for vendor application and information. Keep in mind that there may be a fee or application process involved.

What kind of products can I expect to find at yetAnother Vendor Fair?

As a Pampered Chef representative, you can expect to find a variety of kitchen and cooking products at yetAnother Vendor Fair, along with other vendors offering their own unique products.

Is there an admission fee to attend yetAnother Vendor Fair?

The admission fee for yetAnother Vendor Fair may vary and is typically determined by the event organizers. Some fairs may have a small entrance fee, while others may be free to attend. Check with the event organizers or visit their website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies