• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for Chocolate Brownie Toffee Trifle?

In summary, Deb can make the Chololate Brownie Toffee Trifle the night before or the day of the wedding.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
Chocolate Brownie Toffee Trifle

Prepare according to package directions one family sized package of your favorite brownie mix (I used Pillsbury) and bake in large bar pan lined with parchment paper. When cooled, remove from pan and place on large cutting board. Peel off paper. Cut into small squares with pizza cutter.

Mix 2 (4 serving size) packages of instant chocolate pudding (I used sugar free) with skim milk as directed on package in your batter bowl.

Layer one third of the brownie squares, one third of the prepared pudding, one third of a 12 oz. container of defrosted lite cool whip, top with 1/4 cup toffee bits from a bag of Hershey's Heath Bits o Brickle toffee bits. Repeat layers twice more ending with about 1/2 cup of toffee bits on top.

Can be made the night before serving. (It actually gets better after it sits in the refrigerator overnight.) :)

Sounds great.

Yum. I bet we could add the Mocha Sprinkles too! :)

I made the brownie trifle in new seasons best and the hostess didn't want me to use coffee, so we used the Mocha spinkles in place of the coffee and added 1/2 cup milk to the pudding...YUMO

Thank you so much for posting this recipe.
I made it for a show and it was a great hit!!!
Very yummy!!!

I made this for a July show and an August show. It was so good that the host that booked from the July show wanted it at her August show. It's great to use the light ingredients too. One of my guest said to make the brownies using applesauce instead of oil and they are great. So, then your recipe would be even lower in calories and fat.
Delish!!
Deb

can you make the new SB tiramisu brownie trifle the night before... or best made the day of?

This sounds so yummy!!! I will have to try this one! Thanks for sharing!!:)

I went to a friend's wedding in August. At the rehearsal dinner she served rum cake and this wonderful brownie dessert. The best man had tasted it before and called it dessert "crack" because it was so good. And it was good. I asked the bride later what the name of the dessert was and I wanted the recipe... she said.. well, I got the recipe from a PC party at your house about 17 years ago. The host used all fat free ingredients. It was the Chololate Brownie Toffee Trifle!! We laughed and laughed about that. She was famous for this dessert. LOL

1. Can I use any type of cake for this trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for this trifle recipe. However, pound cake or angel food cake work best as they hold up well when soaked in the other ingredients.

2. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. It is best to assemble and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.

3. Can I substitute the fruit in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the fruit in this recipe with your preferred fruits. Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries work well in this trifle, but you can also use peaches, mangoes, or any other fruit you like.

4. Can I use whipped cream instead of Cool Whip?

Yes, you can use whipped cream instead of Cool Whip in this trifle recipe. However, Cool Whip gives the trifle a more stable consistency and holds up better when refrigerated.

5. Can I make this trifle in a different type of dish?

Yes, you can make this trifle in a different type of dish. You can use a large glass bowl, individual trifle bowls, or even a trifle dish with a pedestal. Just make sure the dish is deep enough to hold all the layers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • c00p