• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Damaged Shipments and Poor Customer Service: My Frustrating Experience

In summary, the shipping issue appears to be much worse than what the customer experiencing. The customer received a broken stone replacement and another customer's packing slip was in the box.
Sheila
Gold Member
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/PC/DSC00635.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/PC/DSC00636.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/PC/DSC00637.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/PC/DSC00638.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/PC/DSC00639.jpg

That's MY supply order. Huge boxes with heavy catalogs & a lot of air are NOT a good mix.

Neither are stones & air. Today I did three separate online adjustments for three different customers on the SAME show. 2 had broken stones, one had missing items. :rolleyes:

I e-mailed a complaint to the Solution Center with photos. But with the lack of response to e-mails lately, I'm not sure that it will do any good. :(

Your shipping issue looks 10x worse than mine. That is so horrible!

That is terrible! I think I would call and insist on talking to a supervisor. I don't do that often, but in this case I think I would. JMO

You should send these directly to Rich Hlava, the VP in charge of shipping.

What is his e-mail? I tried to find a direct e-mail for someone in shipping & couldn't on CC. So I just sent it to the solution center.

Looks like they ran over them with the truck!
Are you sure they weren't delivered air-mail and just dropped from the C130 straight to your door?? :D

LOL

The guy at the military post office told my husband that the USPS has a conveyor belt system that sorts & then dumps boxes into a huge dumpster. They are not hand sorted. Then the dumpster is dumped again for the military guys to separate & transport to the appropriate base. He said when the items rattle around inside the box, you get this. When things are packed nice & tight, the boxes hold up to all the impact in the USPS sorting process. He said it's common for them to accept boxes already in this condition. The military then hand sorts the boxes onto pallets by destination (which base), saran wraps them & transports by forklift onto the plane or boat. They are not unwrapped until they arrive at the appropriate base post office. So damage like this occurs prior to the military taking possession. Our post office unwrapped the pallet to find the boxes already in this condition. I can't believe all the items were actually still in the box! The edge was ripped enough for stuff to fall out of the box. I'm surprised stuff was not lost into the dumpster or on the dock in California. Oh, and I didn't post the photo of the packing slip (since it has all my personal info on it) - it was pretty much destroyed!

Maybe you should let HO know? Too often, I think they use boxes that are way too big for the items. They just toss a little brown paper in there- like that will keep things in place?? They need more appropriately sized boxes for smaller orders or something.

I still have no response from the solution center on this. One of the customers with a broken stone called me to say that she received the replacement stone with one problem ... someone else's bar pan and packing slip was in her box too! :confused: What they heck are they doing?

I took a guess that Rich's e-mail is [email protected] and just forwarded the previous e-mail to him with the new info.

Now there's some woman on a military base in Europe waiting on an adjustment but her stone & packing slip are sitting here in Japan. :rolleyes:

I can only assume that they are training a bunch of rookies or something. I've never seen so many errors clustered together much less all related to the same show!

This makes me kinda glad we can't get stationed overseas(I'm part of the EFM program)

What is "yetAnother Shipping Vent!"?

"yetAnother Shipping Vent!" is a shipping vent designed specifically for Pampered Chef products. It allows for proper airflow and insulation during the shipping process to ensure your products arrive in optimal condition.

How does "yetAnother Shipping Vent!" work?

The shipping vent is a small, lightweight device that can be easily attached to the packaging of your Pampered Chef products. It creates a small opening for air to flow in and out, preventing moisture buildup and maintaining a consistent temperature during shipping.

Do I need to use "yetAnother Shipping Vent!" for all my Pampered Chef orders?

While we highly recommend using the shipping vent for all orders, it is not required. However, it is particularly beneficial for orders containing perishable items such as food products.

Can I reuse "yetAnother Shipping Vent!"?

Yes, the shipping vent is reusable. Simply detach it from the packaging and store it for future use. It is also recyclable, so you can dispose of it responsibly once you no longer need it.

Do I need to pay extra for "yetAnother Shipping Vent!"?

There is no additional cost for using the shipping vent. It is included in the packaging of your Pampered Chef products to ensure their safe and secure delivery to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingabcs