• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I view the purchase history for a specific item?

In summary, yetAnother P3 is a new and versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can chop, slice, grate, and mix ingredients with ease. It also has a built-in storage container for convenience. It stands out from other kitchen tools due to its multi-functionality and space-saving design. It is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing the blades is recommended for longer durability. yetAnother P3 can be used for a variety of food items, except for hard or frozen foods.
gilliandanielle
I have searched the help for 20 minutes and can't figure out how to see who has purchased a certain thing. I am trying to find where I enter an item number and it shows who all has ever purchased it... HELP!!!

Anyone?? Where is Harriet when I need her??

Not sure if this is what your looking for but,

Click on reports, then Double click total items sold History Report, then enter the dates, and item number.

Hope that helps!

Hmmmm... I can't find it either. All I can find is the top sell list, but it doesn't give you the option to search for a product number.

Sorry that I can't help you Gillian. I just installed P3 and I have no clue on it either!!

That report doesn't exist in P3. There are so few reports yet, that if you use a lot of them regularly, you need to either not switch to P3, or "double-enter" things in both versions, just so you can run reports.

WHAT?? That doesn't make any sense! I am trying to find out who has purchased the coffee so I can get orders before it is gone... It is fine now because my PP is up to date, but I don't want to have to enter everything twice. Poop!!

1. What is yetAnother P3?

yetAnother P3 is a new product from Pampered Chef that is designed to make meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. How does yetAnother P3 work?

yetAnother P3 is a multi-functional kitchen tool that can chop, slice, grate, and mix ingredients with ease. It also has a built-in storage container for convenience.

3. What makes yetAnother P3 different from other kitchen tools?

yetAnother P3 is unique because of its versatility and convenience. It combines multiple kitchen tools into one, saving space and time in the kitchen.

4. Is yetAnother P3 dishwasher safe?

Yes, yetAnother P3 is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing the blades for longer durability.

5. Can yetAnother P3 be used for all types of food?

Yes, yetAnother P3 can be used for a variety of food items such as vegetables, fruits, cheese, and nuts. It is not recommended for use with hard or frozen foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • mechelle