• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

yetAnother Fundraiser Question

That's something you would have to ask the RFL team or the ACS. I think it would depend on the fundraiser and the account setup.
spoiledchef
Okay, so let's say that Company A's Relay For Life team is having a PC fundraiser. Typically, people make RFL checks out to the American Cancer Society. However, for the PC fundraiser, would individuals make their check out to Company A. Then, Company A makes the check out to the ACS, and PC makes the profit check out to Company A. Am I understanding this all correctly? I sure hope so b/c I've got a RFL fundraiser, and I need the answer. Thanks.

I would have the people who are purchasing make the checks out to the host/coordinator of the fundraiser, and then that person makes a check to you in that amount, you submit the show and PC sends the host the check for the fundraiser. Fundraisers work like regular cooking shows, except the host doesn't get products...they get a check in the name of the fund to pass on to the company/fund. I hope I answered the question you are asking...

You answered it, but with RFL fundraisers there's a third party involved (the American Cancer Society). So, that's where I'm getting confused I think.

Who is the fundraiser check ultimately going to...RFL or ACS? I think it would be up to the host as to whom the check is made to.

They just get the final donationYour customers make their checks out to you or the RFL team. Then, you submit the order just like normal with either ACS as the organization or the RFL team if they have a bank account set up. Then the final check goes to them and they can either send it direct to ACS (if it's made out to ACS) or they can include it with all of their other donations in their account and then they send one big check to ACS. At least that's how I think it works.....pretty sure....

That's what I was thinking. The company's RFL team gets the PC check, and then they send a check to the ACS from their account. So, PC makes the check out to the company represented by the RFL team. This is a pretty big fundraiser from what I'm gathering, so I'm a bit overwhelmed. But -- hopefully it'll all be worth it.

Just remember that if you have the check made out to the RFL team that they have to have a fund set up at a bank.

But -- can't the check go to the RFL team's COMPANY? This fundraiser is for the Northrop Grumman RFL team, so the check could be made out to Northrop Grumman, right? Then, Northrop Grumman writes a check to the ACS.

I think I've just CONFUSED MYSELF!!!! Man, why isn't this all black and white for me? ARRRGGGHHH!

Got me on that one, I'm not sure.

1. What is "yetAnother Fundraiser Question"?

"yetAnother Fundraiser Question" is a fundraising program offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations to sell high-quality kitchen and cooking products to raise money for their cause.

2. How does "yetAnother Fundraiser Question" work?

Organizations can sign up for the program and receive a catalog of Pampered Chef products to sell. They then promote the fundraiser to their supporters, who can purchase products through the organization's unique online link. The organization earns a percentage of each sale as profit.

3. Can anyone participate in "yetAnother Fundraiser Question"?

Yes, "yetAnother Fundraiser Question" is open to any type of organization or group, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profits.

4. How much profit can an organization earn with "yetAnother Fundraiser Question"?

The profit percentage varies depending on the total sales of the fundraiser. Organizations can earn up to 25% in profit on their sales. Additionally, if the fundraiser reaches certain sales goals, the organization can earn extra rewards and bonuses.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "yetAnother Fundraiser Question"?

No, there is no cost for organizations to participate in "yetAnother Fundraiser Question". Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials and support for free. The only cost incurred is the price of the products purchased by supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies