• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!

In summary, "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!" is a free monthly advertisement created by Pampered Chef consultant Sandy to showcase the latest products, promotions, and recipes. It can be received by signing up for the email newsletter or following Pampered Chef on social media. The ad is for informational purposes only and products featured can be ordered directly from Sandy or through the Pampered Chef website. It can be shared with friends and family through email or social media.
ChefSandyK
I do a monthly ad in a newsletter. I pay for 1/4 page, so this might be a bit small for some, but I thought I'd post it anyway in case someone can use it.

Have a great day,
Sandy

Attachments

• February Ad for CS.pub
    53 KB · Views: 624
questionCould you send this in Word, I don't have Publisher?

Can't do it in Word......because of format issues. If you want, I'll email you a JPEG. I can't attach it because the file is too large...

Sandy

batroark said:
Could you send this in Word, I don't have Publisher?
Word. Word Rog, You know Word, starts with a W, ends with a D, or in the middle....Okay, not my best Lethal Weapon imitation, but my best publisher to word imitation.
Have a great weekend.

Attachments

• February Ad for CS.doc
    28 KB · Views: 663
Thanks!Thank you Rita for sending that out!

1. What is "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!"?

"Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!" is a monthly advertisement created by Pampered Chef consultant Sandy to showcase the latest products, promotions, and recipes from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I receive "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!"?

To receive "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!", you can sign up for our email newsletter or follow Pampered Chef on social media where the ad will be shared each month.

3. Can I order products directly from "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!"?

No, "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!" is for informational purposes only. To order products featured in the ad, you can contact Sandy directly or visit the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is there a cost to receive "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!"?

No, "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!" is completely free for anyone to receive. You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to receive the ad each month.

5. Can I share "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!" with friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share "Small but Mighty: Sandy's Monthly Ad!" with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products or recipes. You can easily share the ad through email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cheflorraine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies