• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success, the

In summary, "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success" is an online forum exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants to share tips, success stories, and ask questions about their business. It can be accessed by logging into a Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Chef Success" tab. This community is not for promoting products or services, but rather for connecting and supporting each other. There are rules and guidelines in place for participating, such as respecting other members and avoiding self-promotion. Failure to comply with these rules may result in removal from the community.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Yesterday, when I opened chef success, the "file" section icon was across the top. Today, I cannot find the "file" section to access what has been downloaded. Anybody else having this problem or know where it's been moved to. I tried quick links and couldn't access it there either.

Thanks

karen

I believe it was taken down until the 12th so people don't accidentally see photos that have been uploaded of the new Fall Products.Shari in TX

Yes....that is what was done. It should be back sometime on The 12th.

1. What is "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success"?

"Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success" is a popular online forum for Pampered Chef consultants to share tips, success stories, and ask questions about their business.

2. How can I access "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success"?

You can access "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Chef Success" tab in the top navigation bar. From there, you can join the community and start participating in discussions.

3. Is "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success" is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a closed community where consultants can connect with and support each other.

4. Can I promote my products or services on "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success"?

No, "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success" is not a platform for promoting products or services. It is intended for consultants to share knowledge and resources related to their Pampered Chef business.

5. Are there any rules for participating in "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success"?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines for participating in "Yesterday, When I Opened Chef Success". These include respecting other members, avoiding self-promotion, and following the community's Code of Conduct. Failure to comply with these rules may result in removal from the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76