• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Party Name-Dropped on Real Housewives of New Jersey

In summary, a Jersey Consultant was named and they made a joke about there being Botox parties and Pampered Chef parties.
pamperedbecky
I'm sitting here watching "Houswives of New Jersey" (shame shame....it's like a car wreck you can't look away from) and they just name dropped Pampered Chef!! I'm like WHAT?! I had to rewind the DVR. It's the young woman with long brown hair (Jacqueline?) and she has relatives visiting. They're standing around in her big huge kitchen and one of them is cutting with a big huge knife and she said "WHERE did you get this knife?" and Jacqueline replies "A Pampered Chef party. That's what women do around here-go to Pampered Chef parties!" And they made a joke about there being Botox parties and Pampered Chef parties.

Hilarious!!!

Oh and it was the big Santoku knife!!

OMG! I saw it too! Way to go Jersey Consultants!!!!

Yeah, can you imagine those shows in some of those houses??

I know! Although I wondered if it was just *product placement*... since they normally don't plug things like that. In the NYC version, one girl got liasophia earrings and kept saying over and over that they were LS red carpet line.Either way.... it's still awesome for us!!!

Isn't that Morfia's part of the country? Or David M?

I just saw it too... smacked of product placement.. but that's great because they made PC sound like a status symbol/product. By saying all these rich women around there go to botox and PC parties... we are all going benefit... online orders and HO leads I bet!

A friend of mine is a very high-end professional chef. She loves PC, but she also struggles with the whole 'yeah, but it's not "W-S" thing'. My SIL has a $200K (really) kitchen and will not even consider PC products; hates the whole T-ware and MK image. Ultimately, she is one the losing out (IMHO), but it still makes me shake my head.

Our products are overall amazingly good, but HO has a tough challenge getting that message across to all demographics. It probably was product placement (or maybe one of those gals knows one of our own jersey girls), but every bit helps! :)

That ROCKS!!

legacypc46 said:
My SIL has a $200K (really) kitchen and will not even consider PC products; hates the whole T-ware and MK image. Ultimately, she is one the losing out (IMHO),

I couldn't agree more! I still struggle with the *hokey home party* image with some of my customers. What's funny is the turn around with a lot of them happened when BH bought PC... it gave us a whole new level of credibility with some. People that I knew where NEVER interested in PC suddenly were when the deal was made. Go figure!

1. How did the "Pampered Chef Party" get featured on Real Housewives of New Jersey?

The Pampered Chef Party was featured on Real Housewives of New Jersey through a sponsorship agreement between Pampered Chef and the show's production company. It was a great opportunity for Pampered Chef to gain exposure and reach a larger audience.

2. Was the Pampered Chef Party a real event or just for the show?

The Pampered Chef Party featured on Real Housewives of New Jersey was a real event. The show's cast members, along with their friends and family, were invited to attend and experience the products firsthand.

3. What products were featured at the Pampered Chef Party on Real Housewives of New Jersey?

The Pampered Chef Party on Real Housewives of New Jersey featured a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and the Garlic Press. The cast members were also able to sample and purchase various food products, including dips, seasonings, and desserts.

4. Did the Real Housewives of New Jersey cast members receive any special discounts or promotions at the Pampered Chef Party?

Yes, the cast members received a special discount on their purchases at the Pampered Chef Party. They were also able to take advantage of exclusive promotions and bundles that were only available at the event.

5. Can I host my own Pampered Chef Party like the one on Real Housewives of New Jersey?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef Party is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and earn free and discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Audra Noonan
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies