• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Straight Guys Becoming Cooking Consultants for Pampered Chef?

In summary, there are other straight men who work as cooking consultants for Pampered Chef and it is not uncommon to find straight male consultants in the industry. There are many benefits to working for Pampered Chef as a straight man, such as flexible hours, unlimited income potential, and the opportunity to promote high-quality products. There is a good chance that there are other straight male cooking consultants in your area, and you can connect with them through local events and online communities. Many people discover Pampered Chef through word of mouth or personal use of their products, and the decision to become a cooking consultant is often driven by a passion for cooking and the desire for a flexible and potentially lucrative career.
IronChef
Kinda wierd.. I feel I am the only guy here. Anyway HI EVERYBODY!! By the way do other straight guys become cooking consultants? GOD I HOPE SO! :eek:
I live in Illinois; looks like there are a few on here surrounding me. I am near Olney. I have used PC stuff for quite sometime and like the quality of their products. I have never been to a show (but have been to other type of in home shows).
My other half has decided to go back to college and finish up her degree to pursue a more vested career. So I have decided to give PC a whirl for several reasons. Flexible hours, unlimited income, excellent product to promote, I could keep going.
This forum just kicks butt! I am glad I ran across it googling the information super highway. Cheers to the good folks that put this together and invested alot of time to keep it going, I know it is not an easy feat THIUS THINGS HUGE!
I have surfed this message forum for hours and can't stop reading it! All the great people that participate and have many usefull tid bits of info. its just endless.
Anyhow, howdy everybody, glad to be here!:)

Hello and welcome!! Yes there are lots of straight guys that love Pampered Chef. As a matter of fact, I have several very good customers that buy a lot of things because their husband told them to. I was making customer care calls an hour ago and one lady told me she loves PC, but her husband loves it even more!

Lots of guys love The Pampered Chef. My husband is a caterer and is about to launch his first restaurant. He loves to cook. His business is a barbecue business, but he uses lots of PC tools.

Welcome to Pampered Chef! It's always nice to see a fellow Illinoisian (is that right?) on the boards. I think guests/audiences at shows are more attentive to a male consultant. At least that's what I've heard! Good luck to you!

Thanks for the great welcome to your community here.
Shawna really BBQ? LOL That is one of my lil' ventures as well.
PC is my vehicle for my other passion " BBQ ". Kinda ironic isn't it?

Welcome to chefsuccess! Glad to have you here, Kitchen Guy is the only other male that I know of (aside from Greg of course) who posts here regularly, KG is a pain in the you know what ;) but still a good guy as I am sure you are too or you wouldn't be selling PC right? My DH loves the stuff and would have signed if I didn't, you are not alone!

I have a male consultant on my TEAM that just moved to Illinois!!! I loves PC! Yes he is straight too but not that it matters! Welcome aboard and if you need any help or have any questions I would love to help you out! I will send you a private messsage soon! :)

IronChef...yes our business name is Nixon Family Barbecue. This has been a venture that began as one thing and has led to another. My husband loves to smoke brisket and ribs. He has 2 smokers that will each cook 72 whole briskets at a time. He uses wood for cooking. He started out wanting to do fundraisers...like Blue and Gold sausage(FFA)...for schools and churches. That went for a little while and then people wanted to place orders and he started to cook more regulary. Later he got a contract with the Choctaw Nation to provide his food in their Travel Plazas. So currently he has that contract and caters about 3 parties each week. Now he is about to open a small restaurant here in Wilburton OK. He will be serving his barbecue...of course...but wants to also serve steak, chicken, shrimp, etc. He wants it to be a nice place with more to offer than fast food...which is about all we have in our area. And of course my special "secret sauce" must accompany all of his smoked meats. It is the best tasting barbecue sauce in the world...of course I may be partial to it. LOL
What kind of barbecue do you cook.

Welcome! Of course guys like PC too! :D
The top seller in my cluster for the last several years has been a gentleman - he's awesome! He and his wife have got to be a couple of the nicest, most down to earth people I have ever met.
Good luck!

PS - Shawnna, you have my pregnant mouth watering!! LOL!

MMMMM ...... BBQ .... ( In the famous Homer Simpson drooling voice ):p
Well what I am doing now Shawna is buiding everything from the ground up.
6 ft rotisserie, 4ft x 2ft grill on a 20 ft trailer. Kinda like what a few BBQ manufacturer's are building. Except mine will be at 1/3 the cost. To compare would cost me 30 grand plus if I didn't use my shoe string method. Plus I will have it all paid for!!
As tiime goes on and building officially starts i will post pics somewhere on here if T.O.S. allows. (haven't pegged all the rules on here yet) oops.

But offerings will be pulled pork, ribs, chicken, turkey legs even. Seasonal stuff too like smoked turkeys and hams. The oportunitiesare endless.With all the trimmings of course! I get so hypped when thinking about it. There is always a need for great BBQ. Even though it looks like everyone is doing it, there is always room for more.

Hiya KG !!!!

Marg said:
Welcome! Of course guys like PC too! :D
The top seller in my cluster for the last several years has been a gentleman - he's awesome! He and his wife have got to be a couple of the nicest, most down to earth people I have ever met.
Good luck!

PS - Shawnna, you have my pregnant mouth watering!! LOL!
My cluster needs to read this. "Gentleman" is something that only my director accuses me of. ;)

IronChef said:
Hiya KG !!!!
Hi, Back, IC..U!

(Btw, cell phone shorthand usually drives me nuts.) We do use a lot of initials and acronyms around here though. Ask if you need to know what CC, PP, TPC or HO means. Most of 'em are easy to figure out.

:eek: Got me on that one. (Ask if you need to know what CC, PP, TPC or HO means.)

Last edited:
IronChef said:
:eek: Got me on that one. (Ask if you need to know what CC, PP, TPC or HO means.)

CC consultant's corner
PP Pampered Partner
TPC The Pampered Chef
HO Home Office

If my husband wasn't in the Air Force he'd be the one selling PC not me. LOL

I joined cause he asked me too.:D

Welcome to the PC family.

soonerchef said:
You know what you are!:p
Yes - the finest Pampered Chef Consultant in my area.

(I'm really modest, too.)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yes - the finest Pampered Chef Consultant in my area.

(I'm really modest, too.)

Exactly :rolleyes:

I'm gettin' to be the Rodney Dangerfield of ChefSuccess. *straightens tie endlessly* I never get no respect.

You haven't performed "The Lindy" off of the local swimming pool diving board have you? LOL

Nope.

The closest you'll find me to a diving board is if I'm walking past the one on display at Farm & Barn.

BBQ, Delivery Available??I'm not pregnant, :p but my mouth is watering, yum!!

Lisa:cool:

Iron Chef.. Do you knowRobin Goss? She is a PC consultant in Olney. I knew her many years ago, before she became a consultant, and I have learned just recently that she is a consultant. I woudl love to re-connect with her.

My husband is a better cook than me and that's sayin something!! :) :) :)
He LOVES P. Chef. He decided recently that he wants to make my P. CHef business into a partnership with him doing some of the shows. I'm hesitating though because he tends to get bossy and I'm afraid he'll take over! :) He really WOULD be good at it. For some reason, women LOVE him (lucky me) and would buy from him for that reason alone.

PamperedPrincess74 said:
My husband is a better cook than me and that's sayin something!! :) :) :)
He LOVES P. Chef. He decided recently that he wants to make my P. CHef business into a partnership with him doing some of the shows. I'm hesitating though because he tends to get bossy and I'm afraid he'll take over! :) He really WOULD be good at it. For some reason, women LOVE him (lucky me) and would buy from him for that reason alone.
That's how I got into it. My lovely assistant and I did tag-team demos until she decided to leave and become the cosmetics queen. We have a deal - she gets the cars and I get the vacations.

And I'm not too proud to ride in a Cadillac (when she earns hers.)

mrssyvo said:
Robin Goss? She is a PC consultant in Olney. I knew her many years ago, before she became a consultant, and I have learned just recently that she is a consultant. I woudl love to re-connect with her.
I have no idea. I don't even know anyone else in the business except the folks here and my director. :)

The dude who eats the pepper and grins that cheezy grin is the Devil.
But welcome to PC anyway Iron Chef!:D :D :D :eek:

Hello All!

I am in my 6 month of Pampered Chef. I decided to try it because I am sick of the Corporate world. It is my goal to stay at home with my 3 year old son.
My SS months were SUPER!!! I earned all the bonuses and all 4 plus bonuses plus an additional one. I was used to getting all kinds of business and then the holidays happened. I have sort of hit a wall as far as getting shows. Somehow I have been submitting something to keep it going. I am concerned that it will fall apart. I need help with the customer calls. I think I am saying something wrong. Any ideas or advice?

1. "Am I the only straight guy working for Pampered Chef?"

No, there are other straight men who work as cooking consultants for Pampered Chef. While the majority of consultants may be women, there are definitely men in the industry as well.

2. "Do other straight guys become cooking consultants for Pampered Chef?"

Yes, there are many straight men who have chosen to become cooking consultants for Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for anyone who loves cooking and wants to have a flexible and potentially lucrative career.

3. "What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef as a straight guy?"

There are many benefits to working for Pampered Chef as a straight man. These include flexible hours, unlimited income potential, and the opportunity to promote high-quality products that you believe in. It can also be a great way to meet new people and build a network of like-minded individuals.

4. "Are there other straight male cooking consultants in my area?"

There is a good chance that there are other straight male cooking consultants in your area, especially if you live in a larger city or metropolitan area. You can connect with other consultants through local Pampered Chef events and online communities to build a support system and share tips and advice.

5. "How did you find out about Pampered Chef and decide to become a cooking consultant?"

Many people discover Pampered Chef through word of mouth or attending a party or show. Some may have been introduced to the brand through using their products at home. The decision to become a cooking consultant is often a combination of personal interest in cooking and the desire for a flexible and potentially lucrative career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • SweetMelissaV