• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yellow Triangles: What Do They Mean & How to Handle?

In summary, the yellow triangles mean a warning but does not prevent finalizing your order. Something in the hosts order may not have been in their "best interest". P3 tries to look to see if the consultant missed something.
ameliasurf
where the items, description, quanity, and price is..... there are yellow triangles.... what does that mean and what do i do to take care of that?

Usually, when you click on "finish" at the top, the first page will tell you what each triangle means. Sometimes (usually for me) the triangles are because you didn't put in the way the customer paid - check, cash, credit card. Sometimes it's because you didn't put in all the numbers to a phone number or some part of the contact information isn't complete. Could be first or last name not entered.

it doesn't show up on the finalize page.. it is only on the items page where you enter the items, where the quanity, item number and other stuff is?

is something backordered? Did you enter all the guest info correctly. Is payment entered? Is this happening on the host order or guest orders too?

only on host order... the situation is that my host had a $500 show this month and order had the $140 in FPV.... i wonder if it has to do with the amount of stuff she ordered

She should be able to order as much as she wants. Did she order stones? Did you use the special codes for stones. Now I'm just guessing.

Was all of their information included? Address, phone ....

Yellow Triangles mean a warning but does not prevent finalizing your order. Something in the hosts order may not have been in their "best interest". P3 tries to look to see if the consultant missed something.

Is the show dated correctly? (Just guessing too.):D

Yellow Triangles mean a warning but does not prevent finalizing your order. Something in the hosts order may not have been in their "best interest". P3 tries to look to see if the consultant missed something.
what is best intrest?

Mwalker said:

Please give examples? this might be it! because this was my mom doing a show and she wanted me to oder some things using the fpv that she got?

Is that what one of the triangles is saying? I've never seen that before.

Would it be a better deal to use something else as a half price option? Have you tried different combinations?

it doesn't say anything, you know where the items are listed after you have put them in.. it is above there , in the boxes that say Item # , quanity, half price, name, price, and total... that is where the triangles are and they don't say anything

Did you enter any stoneware?

yeah there is stoneware on there but it is the 20% off... let me try that as a half price item

ok so now they are not there! that was weird!

1. What do the yellow triangles on Pampered Chef products mean?

The yellow triangles on Pampered Chef products indicate that the item has a lifetime guarantee. This means that if the product breaks or has any defects, it can be replaced for free.

2. How do I handle a product with a yellow triangle?

If you have a product with a yellow triangle that needs to be replaced, you can contact our customer service team or your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will guide you through the process of getting a replacement product.

3. Can I return a product with a yellow triangle for any reason?

No, the yellow triangle warranty only covers defects and breakage. If you are not satisfied with a product for any other reason, please reach out to our customer service team or your consultant to discuss your options.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products covered by the yellow triangle warranty?

No, not all products have a yellow triangle. Some products, like consumables or promotional items, do not have a lifetime guarantee. However, all products are covered by our satisfaction guarantee.

5. How long does the yellow triangle warranty last?

The yellow triangle warranty lasts for the lifetime of the product. This means that as long as you own the product, it is covered by our lifetime guarantee. If the product is discontinued, we will do our best to find a suitable replacement for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Nay
Replies