• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Fill Your Calendar With March and April Bookings?

In summary, Heather Isackson is an expert summarizer of content. She provides a summary of the conversation, and states that she has 5 bookings and 2 uncertain bookings for March.
heat123
Silver Member
Well with the New Season, Catalog, New Products and Colors I am hoping to reel in those maybes and yeses (but don't know whens) and get my calander full for March and April! I have put together a "Potential Host pack" and will mail them all out this week! Hopefully seeing the New catalog, host rewards sheet, list of themes, and upcoming specials will get them excited to have their parties in these upcoming months! :D

Wish me luck on follow up- (calling to secure) them! That's my weakest strategy at this point. (Trying to work on it though!) :rolleyes:

Go for it Heather! Congratulations! Keep us posted.

thanks!I actually just got a phone call from one whom I gave my info pack to last night. (She must be eager!) She booked for March 14th! :)

1 down 10 more to go! Whoo-hooo!

Awesome! That's such a great idea! Did you add a little cover letter in there? Do you mind sharing what you said? That's a great response already! Way to go!! :D Maybe challenge yourself to follow up with one of the people you mailed it to per day once they've had a chance to receive it. Just call and say you're following up on your mailing and you wanted to make sure they understood all the awesome host rewards and to check and see if they had other questions. That would be a great start to conquering your fear! :)

Hi Becky!I do have a cover letter here it is! Thanks for your "follow up" advice I will use your suggestion, cause you know I need as much help as I can with phone calls! :rolleyes:

Dear _______,
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Cooking or Catalog show. What a great season to have a get together with family and friends while learning a new recipe or two! With a New Spring Catalog, 42~New products and the New (Wave of Colors) it is sure to be a hit!

Enclosed you will find the Spring Catalog, Host Rewards info, list of Themes and the up coming Host specials for March and April. When you decide on the month of booking a show we can start planning it soon! I am open for shows Tuesday-Saturdays.

I will be contacting you in a week or so after mailing your packet out to follow up!

Sincerely,
Heather Isackson
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/heatherlynn

Good luck!! I have three cooking shows next week, and my goal is to get a minimum of 10 bookings from the three. :)

wow!great booking goal! Do you always strive that high!? I'm happy to get 1 per show at this point! :p

No, I usually don't set a goal for myself at all, and I usually don't get any bookings. That is one of my weak spots. I think I may actually be even better at picking up the phone and making calls than getting bookings from my shows!!

Here is what made me decide this. I was going to have a booth at a Home and Garden Show the beginning of April. This was going to cost me about $200, and it is a 2 day event. The more I thought about it the more I really wasn't sure I wanted to do it. I would be spending $200 to stand at a booth for two days and hope that I might get a couple of leads. I thought to myself, why not take that $200 and just offer it to future hosts. So, at those shows next week, I'm going to say that the first 10 people to book and hold a minimum of a $300 show in March or April would get $20 additional free product. That way I know I will be for sure getting 10 shows with that money and not just hoping for some shows.

I know a lot of consultants probably think it is stupid. I know that the hostess program is already generous. I just feel if I can get three or four months in a row with several shows, I will get on a roll and not have to do that kind of thing anymore. I tend to slack off and then have trouble getting going again. I have 3 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows this month and I already have 2 cooking and 1 catalog next month. Hopefully my plan will work.

udate..Well after doing some follow up calls I have 5 of them booked and 2 probably but uncertain dates 1 MIA (cannot get a hold of her after 3calls and 2emails) and 3 not at this time responses. So almost 1/2 of them were definite takers! Not great but not too bad either! March is looking great w/(6 shows) . Now to work on filling April:D

Just had to share the outcome:)

Heather -
I honestly don't know how you do it. I did EXACTLY the same thing last week and have since made follow up calls and haven't gotten ONE booking. I would love to know what you say on the phone to get these people to book!

PamperedPrincess74 said:
Heather -
I honestly don't know how you do it. I did EXACTLY the same thing last week and have since made follow up calls and haven't gotten ONE booking. I would love to know what you say on the phone to get these people to book!

I really just called to ask them if they had any ??? with the info. I gave them, then point blank asked them if they were interested in booking a date for March or April or not at this time.

That's it! Good luck to you!

That is great~! I actually did something like that the other day with just one letter. The person called me today upon receiving her letter in the mail and booked a show!;)
So you just never know until you try!

1. What is "Yeay! 11 Possible Bookings!!!"?

"Yeay! 11 Possible Bookings!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate when they have 11 potential bookings for cooking shows or parties.

2. How do you get 11 possible bookings?

Consultants can get 11 possible bookings by reaching out to friends and family, hosting virtual parties, attending vendor events, and utilizing social media to promote their Pampered Chef business.

3. What are the benefits of having 11 possible bookings?

Having 11 possible bookings means that a consultant has a full calendar of cooking shows or parties, which can lead to increased sales, host rewards, and potential new customers.

4. Do I need to have 11 possible bookings to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, having 11 possible bookings is not a requirement for success with Pampered Chef. However, it can be a helpful goal to strive for in order to maintain a consistent stream of income and grow your customer base.

5. What should I do with my 11 possible bookings?

It is important to follow up with each potential booking and confirm the date and details of the cooking show or party. You can also use this opportunity to discuss any special offers or promotions that may be available for hosts. Additionally, make sure to thank the host and continue to build a relationship with them for future business opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • PChefPEI