• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yearly Fee - Who Gets the Money & What's Done With It?

In summary, this website charges a yearly fee of $5.00 and whoever receives the money gets to decide what to do with it.
apamperedone
Why are they staring the yearly fee, who gets the money and what is being done with it once it is received?

This site is way worth the $5.00. I would have paid more. If anyone has to think about this site not being worth it, don't come to the site. Just be happy you have a place to come and share and get new ideas.

I don't have a problem with the $5.00. I was just wondering what is was for and who was getting it. I don't get on this site but maybe once a week, time permitting, between working a full time job and doing 3 -4 PC shows a week.

CynthiaJohnson83 said:
This site is way worth the $5.00. I would have paid more. If anyone has to think about this site not being worth it, don't come to the site. Just be happy you have a place to come and share and get new ideas.
A bit harsh don't you think. She was just asking "why, who and what". I think it's very reasonable to ask what anyone is doing with any fee we are asked to pay.

We don't know what others are dealing with in their lives. They may love this site but be struggling to even get groceries.

There was a time that my kids and I lived on eggs and macaroni & cheese for several meals each week because I just didn't have the money for much else. I sure wouldn't have had the $5 for something like a web subscription at that time and I know there are consultants out there now who are in that boat.

I don't think any of those who have objected to paying did so because they thought the site wasn't worth it. They just don't have the extra $$ right now.

Thank you. With things that happen every day in this world it pays to ask these questions. Happy posting and many great times and shows to all! :D

I would just love to know where you live???? 3-4 PC shows a week???????????? Are you THE ONLY consultant in the State???????
Geeeezzzzzz

No I'm not the only consultant in the state, I wish though! I live in a small town in Ohio. I travel to Penn, West Virginia and Ky for shows too. Those are usually done on the weekends. I have some very loyal host!! 2 girls that were in my cluster have stopped selling PC so I recevied a lot of their business, which was great for me! I also have my business cards at the local grocery store, magnetic signs on my card, ads that run in the local advertisement sections of the local papers, and my GREAT promoter, my husband. If I don't say things to people he will about my business. My pasythost are great for getting me shows too. I just called a girl today and she said she wasn't doing another one at this time but her sister was wanting to do one. I do make phone calls and keep a open line of communcation with my hosts and guest. I did a show for a girl and she told me her cousin in Texas wants me to do a show for her. I am doing a book show for her. Sorry so long but just a little info. !

What is the yearly fee for and who gets the money?

The yearly fee is a membership fee that Pampered Chef consultants pay to maintain their active status with the company. The money goes towards supporting the infrastructure of the company, including training, marketing, and operational costs.

What benefits do consultants receive for paying the yearly fee?

Consultants who pay the yearly fee have access to exclusive training and resources, such as online and in-person training events, marketing materials, and support from their upline and the company. They also have the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses on their sales and the sales of their team.

Do consultants have to pay the yearly fee every year?

Yes, consultants are required to pay the yearly fee to maintain their active status with the company. This fee is due every year on their anniversary date.

What happens if a consultant does not pay the yearly fee?

If a consultant does not pay the yearly fee, they will lose their active status with the company and will no longer have access to the benefits and resources provided to active consultants. They will also not be eligible to earn commissions or bonuses on their sales or the sales of their team.

How is the money from the yearly fee used by Pampered Chef?

The money from the yearly fee is used to support the infrastructure of the company, including training, marketing, and operational costs. It is also used to invest in new products and technology that will benefit consultants and customers. Pampered Chef is committed to reinvesting in the success of its consultants and the growth of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies