1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Year Long Fundraiser??

Tags:
  1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Is something like this possible? I graduated from a small private school in NC. As an alumni, I would like to help them out, and they are interested! We would like to focus on the Senior Class for their Project Graduation. I do not have a personal website yet...but this might be my incentive to get one. How long can a fundraiser go on for - such as me starting in the next month or so and continuing it until perhaps the Spring? If customers were to log onto my website - how would it determine that the sales go towards the schools fundraiser? Also, the school has a website - and i was thinking of linking my fundraiser to this - can this be done? One more thing - I am setting up a booth at their Fall Festival, so proceeds would go also go to them. Lots to think about and I need some guidelines! Thanks so much in advance for everyones help! :D

Aug 15, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

The problem would be getting their products to them on a timely basis. No one would want to order something at the beginning of that year and wait so long. I guess you could send an order in every time it hist $600 (so they get the higher percentage) or once a month, regardless of % and make it a beat the best month thing. Just trying to think here...

As far as the web orders are concerned: When they log on they fill in a screen stating which show they want the order on and you get an email telling you the order is there.

Aug 15, 2005
  3. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Thanx Beth...See - thats why I need you guys! You are right - I cant hold orders until the Spring, didnt even think of that. But yes, I could keep it going and just send in orders every month or when it hits $600. After the first month, I should have an idea of how this is going to go anyway.

Aug 15, 2005
  4. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Linking websites

As far as I know, you can NOT link your website to any other website per Pampered Chef Policies and Procedures. I belong to several yahoo! groups and it is stated that members are not allowed to include The Pampered Chef in their member profile as a hobby or interest or as a cool link. The Pampered Chef prohibits this sort of advertising.

If I'm wrong please someone else chime in.

Aug 15, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You are correct but you can include your information on a flyer for a specific event that you are participating in.

Aug 15, 2005
Have something to add?