• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Your Senior Class: A Year-Long Fundraiser for [School Name]

In summary, the conversation is about a person who wants to help out their small private school in NC by using their personal Pampered Chef website. They discuss the logistics of how long the fundraiser can go on for, how to track sales towards the school fundraiser, and the possibility of linking their website to the school's website. They also mention setting up a booth at a Fall Festival to further support the school. There is also a discussion about the policies and procedures of Pampered Chef regarding linking websites.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Is something like this possible? I graduated from a small private school in NC. As an alumni, I would like to help them out, and they are interested! We would like to focus on the Senior Class for their Project Graduation. I do not have a personal website yet...but this might be my incentive to get one. How long can a fundraiser go on for - such as me starting in the next month or so and continuing it until perhaps the Spring? If customers were to log onto my website - how would it determine that the sales go towards the schools fundraiser? Also, the school has a website - and i was thinking of linking my fundraiser to this - can this be done? One more thing - I am setting up a booth at their Fall Festival, so proceeds would go also go to them. Lots to think about and I need some guidelines! Thanks so much in advance for everyones help! :D

Cindycooks said:
Is something like this possible? I graduated from a small private school in NC. As an alumni, I would like to help them out, and they are interested! We would like to focus on the Senior Class for their Project Graduation. I do not have a personal website yet...but this might be my incentive to get one. How long can a fundraiser go on for - such as me starting in the next month or so and continuing it until perhaps the Spring? If customers were to log onto my website - how would it determine that the sales go towards the schools fundraiser? Also, the school has a website - and i was thinking of linking my fundraiser to this - can this be done? One more thing - I am setting up a booth at their Fall Festival, so proceeds would go also go to them. Lots to think about and I need some guidelines! Thanks so much in advance for everyones help! :D
The problem would be getting their products to them on a timely basis. No one would want to order something at the beginning of that year and wait so long. I guess you could send an order in every time it hist $600 (so they get the higher percentage) or once a month, regardless of % and make it a beat the best month thing. Just trying to think here...

As far as the web orders are concerned: When they log on they fill in a screen stating which show they want the order on and you get an email telling you the order is there.

Thanx Beth...See - thats why I need you guys! You are right - I cant hold orders until the Spring, didnt even think of that. But yes, I could keep it going and just send in orders every month or when it hits $600. After the first month, I should have an idea of how this is going to go anyway.

Linking websitesAs far as I know, you can NOT link your website to any other website per Pampered Chef Policies and Procedures. I belong to several yahoo! groups and it is stated that members are not allowed to include The Pampered Chef in their member profile as a hobby or interest or as a cool link. The Pampered Chef prohibits this sort of advertising.

If I'm wrong please someone else chime in.

DZmom said:
As far as I know, you can NOT link your website to any other website per Pampered Chef Policies and Procedures. I belong to several yahoo! groups and it is stated that members are not allowed to include The Pampered Chef in their member profile as a hobby or interest or as a cool link. The Pampered Chef prohibits this sort of advertising.

If I'm wrong please someone else chime in.
You are correct but you can include your information on a flyer for a specific event that you are participating in.

1. What is a Year Long Fundraiser?

A Year Long Fundraiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals or organizations can host multiple fundraisers throughout the year to continuously raise money for a cause. It allows for a consistent and ongoing source of fundraising rather than a one-time event.

2. How does the Year Long Fundraiser work?

The Year Long Fundraiser works by setting up a personalized fundraising link for the organization or individual. This link can be shared with friends, family, and supporters who can then shop online and a portion of the proceeds from their purchases will go towards the fundraiser. The more people who shop through the link, the more money is raised.

3. What products can be included in a Year Long Fundraiser?

Any product from Pampered Chef's catalog can be included in a Year Long Fundraiser. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. The fundraiser link will give access to the full catalog for supporters to shop from.

4. Are there any incentives for hosting a Year Long Fundraiser?

Yes, there are incentives for hosting a Year Long Fundraiser. Depending on the total sales generated from the fundraiser, the host can earn free or discounted products. Pampered Chef also offers exclusive host-only specials and rewards for successful fundraisers.

5. How can I sign up for a Year Long Fundraiser?

To sign up for a Year Long Fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will guide you through the process of setting up your personalized fundraising link and answer any questions you may have about the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • kdangel518