• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualified and Earning: My Open House Success Story | Get PC Dollars Now!

In summary, being "Yeah! Just Qualified!!" means achieving a certain level of success within Pampered Chef, such as meeting sales goals or earning a promotion. To become "Yeah! Just Qualified!!", one must meet specific requirements set by the company. The benefits of this achievement can include recognition, increased commission rates, or bonuses. "Yeah! Just Qualified!!" can be earned multiple times as long as the requirements are met. Even part-time or hobby consultants can qualify, with adjusted requirements. It is best to consult with a Pampered Chef mentor or team leader for more information.
SnowChef
Did an open house over the weekend and used it to qualify!! Yippee! Doing the Happy Dance here!

So I got my 4 shows and $1250 in the 30 days. Can't wait to get those PC dollars!

Any idea how long I'll have to wait??

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is AWESOME!!!:D :D

Firt of all Congrats!!!!:):):) Doing the happy dance for you!!

Second it takes probably 2-3 weeks to get your pc$$$. Way to go you are off to a maginficant start!!

I am so excited about getting the kit enhancements!! It will be so hard to wait!

Congrats! Keep up the great work!

Congrats! I submitted my shows this weekend and I am still waiting for them to show I qualified both ways.

Yippie for you!

PC $$ are usually sent out pretty quickly.

Congratulations!! I received my PC Dollars VERY quickly -Have fun spending them!!

Awesome job!

WoohooooO!! Congratulations!!!

Way To Go!!! Congrats!!!!:d :d :d

WOOHOO! Congrats!! The best part was getting that $200 in PC dollars!! :D

Congrats! :)

Congrats..once you qualify.you truly feeeeel apart of Pampered CHEF....
Read Doris's book too....Once I read that book, I read it again and it was all over...LOL

Congratulations! You will love those PC Dollars!

Lisa

Thanks so much everyone!! I love all the great ideas and advice I can get here! I'm so glad I found this site!!

Now that I have qualified I just have to try to keep the momentum going....
but with all the great ideas here I have no excuses, right?

Thanks again,
Sheryl

1. What does it mean to be "Yeah! Just Qualified!!"?

Being "Yeah! Just Qualified!!" means that you have recently achieved a certain level of success within Pampered Chef, such as reaching a certain sales goal or earning a promotion.

2. How do I become "Yeah! Just Qualified!!"?

To become "Yeah! Just Qualified!!", you need to meet certain requirements set by Pampered Chef, such as meeting a sales goal or completing a certain number of parties or events.

3. What are the benefits of being "Yeah! Just Qualified!!"?

The benefits of being "Yeah! Just Qualified!!" can vary depending on the specific achievement, but they may include recognition within the company, increased commission rates, or bonuses.

4. Is "Yeah! Just Qualified!!" a one-time achievement or can it be earned multiple times?

This can vary depending on the specific achievement, but in most cases, "Yeah! Just Qualified!!" can be earned multiple times as long as the requirements are met each time.

5. Can I still be "Yeah! Just Qualified!!" if I am part-time or only do Pampered Chef as a hobby?

Yes, the requirements for "Yeah! Just Qualified!!" can be adjusted for part-time consultants or those who do Pampered Chef as a hobby. Talk to your Pampered Chef mentor or team leader for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrb0328
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies
Views
imported_heat123