• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Help HWC Fundraiser? Check Out My Flyers!

In summary, "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to create and customize their own flyers. It can be accessed through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website and does not require any design experience. Flyers created through the program can be printed or shared digitally without any additional cost.
Morvin
okay a posted this on another thread but it is a little crazy and not really together so I am starting a new thread. And I am posting my newly created letter and attachment. (Not exactly my strong point!!) I have worked all night on them check them out and let me know what you think. These are so I can round up some teams for HWC fundraiser an idea I found on here the other night.

thank you
heather

Attachments

• 2007%20HWC%20Flyer%20307[1].doc
    268 KB · Views: 386
  • Together We Can HWC flyer attachment.doc
    151.5 KB · Views: 473
Looks great Heather!! Thanks for posting!

(Makes ME wanna join your team!):D

They look great Heather, you are really getting the hang of this. May you have a very successful team.

Attachments

• 2007%20HWC%20Flyer%20307[1].pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 348
  • Together We Can HWC flyer attachment pdf.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 419
i made another one!!o kay here is the order form that I made I'm sorry I don't know how to trun it in to pdf so if anyone needs it that way maybe if anyone needs it that way Tasha could be a dear and put it in PDF.

thanks
heather

Attachments

• Heathers HWC order form.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 478
Here it is in pdf.

Attachments

• Heathers HWC order form.pdf
    54.6 KB · Views: 409
That's awesome - I am printing it out on PINK cardstock right now (My LAST piece of pink cardstock, btw...I have to go to Staples this week!!!)

Heather: Thank you so much for sharing. You did a terrific job!!!!

that's a great idea about the "teams", plus they LOOK GREAT

These are great Heather!!! Nice job!!! Thanks for sharing.

What is "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!"?

"Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily create and customize their own flyers for events and promotions.

How do I access "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!"?

You can access "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!" through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!" button.

Do I need any design experience to use "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!"?

No, "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!" is designed to be user-friendly and accessible for all consultants, regardless of their design experience. The program provides templates and easy-to-use tools to create professional-looking flyers.

Can I print the flyers I create through "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!"?

Yes, "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!" allows you to print your flyers directly from the program or download them as a PDF to print later. You can also share your flyers digitally through email or social media.

Is there an additional cost for using "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!"?

No, "Yeah!! I Made Some Flyers!!!" is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership. There are no extra fees for using this program to create and print your flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicat
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kpiemonte
  • Brenda K.