• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Achieve My Monthly Sales Goal and Earn My SS3 Bonus?

In summary, the SS3 bonus is a bonus program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who reach certain sales goals during the third selling season of the year. The amount of the bonus varies depending on sales and team performance, with a maximum of $3,000. All Pampered Chef consultants in good standing are eligible for the bonus if they meet the sales and team requirements of at least $10,000 in personal sales and at least one active team member with $3,000 in sales during the third selling season. The bonus will be automatically added to the commission check for the third selling season if all requirements are met.
DZmom
Yeah!!! I made my SS3 Bonus! BUT...I had VERY high goals this month. I needed $2300 in Sales to get the last piece of show to go, but I really thought I'd make it. I had 8 shows on the books. 3 Kitchen shows and 5 Catalog shows. Sounds good right? Well I had 1 catalog show cancel, 2 rescheduled, 1 with only $56 in sales, and 1 whose Host won't return my phone calls. So, unless the one host contacts me before tomorrow @ 11pm I'll have gotten only $56 in sales from 5 catalog shows. My 3 kitchen shows did ok. 1st @ $552.06, 2nd @ $378, and $320.80 (Includes my order of $13 for the stackable cooling rack). The 3rd show was my disappointment this month. The Host told me she had 30 people that had RSVP'd and was working toward $1000 show and she only had 7 orders total, because she didn't make the effort to do the reminder calls until the day of the show 1 hour prior to showtime.

GOOD NEWS for the month, I have made my last SS bonus. Goal for the month $2300. Total Sales $1250.86! JUST BARELY MADE IT! Whew!

Last edited:
My heart is racing!I also just made my first BANKED SS bonus and am so so so close to earning that rolling case! I HAVE the sales. I just need my host to CLOSE HER SHOW by tomorrow! It is soooooo nerve wracking! My host, an extremely nice woman, and a former Longaberger Basket and Mary Kay consultant had her show on the 18th but has been holding outfor one more order from her friend,who came to the show and stated "i'll order on your website tomorrow" Based on the EXTREMELY pokey shipping on last day of the month orders last month, I have been strongly encouraging her to CLOSE her show!

Wow, that's a lot of ups and downs for one month! It sounds like you had some great shows but also some disappointments. It can be frustrating when hosts don't follow through and it affects your sales. But congratulations on still reaching your SS3 bonus, even if it was just barely. It's always a great feeling to achieve a goal, no matter how close it was. Keep up the hard work and don't let those setbacks discourage you. Here's to a more successful month next time!

What is the SS3 bonus?

The SS3 bonus is a bonus program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who reach certain sales goals during the third selling season of the year.

How much is the SS3 bonus?

The amount of the SS3 bonus varies depending on your sales and team performance. The maximum bonus amount is $3,000.

Who is eligible for the SS3 bonus?

All Pampered Chef consultants in good standing are eligible for the SS3 bonus, as long as they meet the sales and team requirements.

What are the sales and team requirements for the SS3 bonus?

To qualify for the SS3 bonus, consultants must have at least $10,000 in personal sales during the third selling season and have at least one active team member with $3,000 in sales during the same season.

How do I receive my SS3 bonus?

If you meet the sales and team requirements, your SS3 bonus will automatically be added to your commission check for the third selling season. You do not need to take any additional steps to receive it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jentapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
Happy Mom
Replies
Views
tashayoung