1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Yeah!!! I made my SS3 Bonus!

1. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Yeah!!! I made my SS3 Bonus! BUT...

I had VERY high goals this month. I needed $2300 in Sales to get the last piece of show to go, but I really thought I'd make it. I had 8 shows on the books. 3 Kitchen shows and 5 Catalog shows. Sounds good right? Well I had 1 catalog show cancel, 2 rescheduled, 1 with only $56 in sales, and 1 whose Host won't return my phone calls. So, unless the one host contacts me before tomorrow @ 11pm I'll have gotten only $56 in sales from 5 catalog shows. My 3 kitchen shows did ok. 1st @ $552.06, 2nd @ $378, and $320.80 (Includes my order of $13 for the stackable cooling rack). The 3rd show was my disappointment this month. The Host told me she had 30 people that had RSVP'd and was working toward $1000 show and she only had 7 orders total, because she didn't make the effort to do the reminder calls until the day of the show 1 hour prior to showtime.

GOOD NEWS for the month, I have made my last SS bonus. Goal for the month $2300. Total Sales $1250.86! JUST BARELY MADE IT! Whew!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
    Oct 30, 2005
  2. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

My heart is racing!

I also just made my first BANKED SS bonus and am so so so close to earning that rolling case! I HAVE the sales. I just need my host to CLOSE HER SHOW by tomorrow! It is soooooo nerve wracking! My host, an extremely nice woman, and a former Longaberger Basket and Mary Kay consultant had her show on the 18th but has been holding outfor one more order from her friend,who came to the show and stated "i'll order on your website tomorrow" Based on the EXTREMELY pokey shipping on last day of the month orders last month, I have been strongly encouraging her to CLOSE her show!

Oct 30, 2005
Have something to add?