• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Isn't It Great When You Can Share Your Love for PC with Others?

In summary, "Yeah! Happy Day!" is a line of kitchen products and cookware exclusively sold by Pampered Chef. This line includes kitchen tools, utensils, cookware, bakeware, and festive tableware for entertaining. All products are dishwasher safe, but can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or the website. There may be promotions and discounts available for "Yeah! Happy Day!" products, so it is recommended to check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Happy Day!
First the weather is wonderful here in MN and my boys and I are spending so much time outside playing baseball, they will crash hard tonight!
Then we were able to give away our old table and chair set right away this morning to a wonderful family and when I mentioned to the lady that I do PC, she started jumping for joy almost! Her and her mom both love the stuff and when they buy, they buy almost $300 worth of stuff at a time!!!!! :sing:

Plus, the new table and chairs arrived just in time for us to have lunch on it and I still love the set!!!

Yeah - Happy Day!

Karen

I'll agree that the weather is warmer here in MN, but I wont agree that it's wonderful. You'd think, I've lived every day of my life here in Northern MN but I'm SUCH a weather snob. I HATE our weather!! LOL

Congrats on finding that woman! I wonder if she just isn't in touch with her old PC consultant or if she just didn't remember her due to lack of Customer Care. Woohoo for you!

That sounds like such a wonderful day, Karen! It's always great when the weather is nice and you can spend quality time outside with your family. And how amazing that you were able to give away your old table and chairs to a family who loves PC as much as you do! It's always heartwarming to see someone get excited about something you're passionate about. Enjoy your new table and chairs and have a great day!

1. What is "Yeah! Happy Day!"?

"Yeah! Happy Day!" is a line of kitchen products and cookware designed and sold exclusively by Pampered Chef.

2. What products are included in the "Yeah! Happy Day!" line?

The "Yeah! Happy Day!" line includes kitchen tools, utensils, cookware, and bakeware, as well as fun and festive tableware for entertaining.

3. Are the "Yeah! Happy Day!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Yeah! Happy Day!" products are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

4. Can I purchase "Yeah! Happy Day!" products in stores?

No, "Yeah! Happy Day!" products are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Yeah! Happy Day!" products?

Pampered Chef often runs promotions and discounts on "Yeah! Happy Day!" products, so be sure to check the website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows