• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Daughter the Next Miss Elyria and Future Hunting and Fishing Show Host?

In summary, "Yeah for My Daughter" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that offers simple and tasty recipes for busy families, along with tips for making mealtime stress-free. The recipes are kid-friendly, tested and approved by both kids and adults, and use familiar ingredients. The cookbook is available for purchase by anyone, and includes a variety of vegetarian and allergy-friendly options. While many recipes are designed for use with Pampered Chef products, alternatives are also provided for those without them.
kreaser
Gold Member
wanted to share that my 18 year old daughter was crowned Miss Elyria, OH at our Apple festival this past weekend. It was a really neat experience for her and she also won for best costume!!! She was "snow white and the poison apple" for her costume. I'm hoping I can get her pics to upload here.
She is a broadcast jounalism major at our community college here and would like to host her own Hunting and Fishing show someday.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 302
Wow, she is GORGEOUS! Congrats!! You must be so proud :)

guess I could only do one pic at a time..just learning all this
karlene
Her name is Kaeleigh

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 353
can't seem to get her pic to upload of her costume...I'll keep trying

ok got it! Her apple had dry ice in it, and she activated it with hot water right before she went on stage...it was steaming and looked just like a poison apple!!!! We had sooo much fun with it!
Ok, I'm done bragging now!!! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 317
She is a beautiful girl. The costume is adorable.

Cool! You must be one proud mama.

Congratulations for your daughter Karlene!

Wow - what a beauty! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I used to live in Elyria when I was little.

What is "Yeah for My Daughter"?

"Yeah for My Daughter" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features simple and delicious recipes perfect for busy families. It also includes tips and tricks for making mealtime fun and stress-free.

Are the recipes in "Yeah for My Daughter" kid-friendly?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Yeah for My Daughter" have been tested and approved by both kids and adults. They are easy to make and use ingredients that are familiar to most children.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase "Yeah for My Daughter"?

No, "Yeah for My Daughter" is available for purchase by anyone. It can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any vegetarian or allergy-friendly recipes in "Yeah for My Daughter"?

Yes, "Yeah for My Daughter" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. There are vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options available.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Yeah for My Daughter"?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Yeah for My Daughter" are designed to be made with Pampered Chef products, but they can also be made with basic kitchen tools. We provide alternatives for those who do not have specific Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Gina M