• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dad Brings Catalogs to Work for SuperBowl Host Specials

In summary, my Dad was at work and found a catalog from the pampered chef. He's been telling everyone that he's having a "pampered chef party" and they need to order something.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Sorry, I just had to throw this out somewhere! I brought some of my stuff to my parents house yesterday for the SuperBowl and my Dad of all people asked if he could bring some catalogs and order forms to his work (keep in mind that he has been with the same company for 35 years and knows a ton of people there)! I sent with him one copy of the outside order form so he can make more copies if he needed to.

He even wants to order the knife block set for himself - and it being a host special, he wants it even more! hehe

Hopefully by the end of the week I will be qualified!

Thanks Dad!

YAY for Dad and for you! That's terrific! Keep us posted on the good news to come!

That's great :)

Hurray for dad! I love my knife block set!

This is too funny! My dad is actually doing his own catalog show right now too! He made a little sign to put with the catalogs and he's been going around telling people that he's "having a pampered chef party" and they need to order something. It's cracking me up because he's very "manly man" about everything but is sooo excited about "his party." He wants a knife and some grilling stuff :)

Oh this is too cute.
My Dad keeps a catalog with him all the time. He tells everyone that will listen about TPC. My Dad's first PC item...the food chopper and he tells how much he likes it!
The last time he was at rehab. recovering from colon cancer surgery he sold over $300 while there. Now he reminds me every time we get new catalogs that we need to go visit and take everyone a catalog!

Wahoo! Good dad you've got there.

What are the specials for Super Bowl hosts in the Pampered Chef catalog?

The Pampered Chef catalog offers special deals for Super Bowl hosts. These specials include discounts on popular kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as exclusive Super Bowl-themed products.

Can I order the Super Bowl host specials from my Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can order the Super Bowl host specials from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have access to the special deals and can help you place your order.

What types of products are included in the Super Bowl host specials?

The Super Bowl host specials include a variety of kitchen tools and products that are perfect for hosting a Super Bowl party. This may include items like serving platters, dip bowls, and other entertaining essentials.

Do I need to be a consultant to take advantage of the Super Bowl host specials?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of the Super Bowl host specials. These deals are available to all customers who place an order during the designated time frame.

How long are the Super Bowl host specials available?

The Super Bowl host specials are typically available for a limited time leading up to the big game. It is recommended to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific dates and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies