• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yeah for Dad!

thehaleykitchen

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
Sorry, I just had to throw this out somewhere! I brought some of my stuff to my parents house yesterday for the SuperBowl and my Dad of all people asked if he could bring some catalogs and order forms to his work (keep in mind that he has been with the same company for 35 years and knows a ton of people there)! I sent with him one copy of the outside order form so he can make more copies if he needed to.

He even wants to order the knife block set for himself - and it being a host special, he wants it even more! hehe

Hopefully by the end of the week I will be qualified!

Thanks Dad!

Feb 4, 2010
YAY for Dad and for you! That's terrific! Keep us posted on the good news to come!

Jul 24, 2009
That's great :)

wmrmgr

Novice Member
Nov 15, 2009
Hurray for dad! I love my knife block set!

Morgan032032

Nov 5, 2009
This is too funny! My dad is actually doing his own catalog show right now too! He made a little sign to put with the catalogs and he's been going around telling people that he's "having a pampered chef party" and they need to order something. It's cracking me up because he's very "manly man" about everything but is sooo excited about "his party." He wants a knife and some grilling stuff :)

lovescooking

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
Oh this is too cute.
My Dad keeps a catalog with him all the time. He tells everyone that will listen about TPC. My Dad's first PC item...the food chopper and he tells how much he likes it!
The last time he was at rehab. recovering from colon cancer surgery he sold over $300 while there. Now he reminds me every time we get new catalogs that we need to go visit and take everyone a catalog!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Wahoo! Good dad you've got there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
DebPC