• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yeah - a Little Success Finally

In summary, the conversation revolved around a successful show where the host had potential for becoming a consultant, as well as potential recruits for the person hosting the show. There was also discussion about a broken salad spinner and a husband and wife team in the business. The conversation also touched on personal struggles and the support of loved ones.
Kathytnt
My show today have about 4 purchasing guests with 2 outside orders so far It cureently sits at about $300 but I have 3 bookings and a potential consultant this fall. My host does 2 shows a year and I just casually asked her why if she has been having two shows a year hasn't she considered being a consultant. She says she has thought about it. She is currently training for a marathon and fundraising but I am casually talking to her about considering signing or get a host kit credit when we do another show this fall! Her training will be dying down someone after her event in November
Yeah - I now have two potential shows for Sept and beyond from this show alone.

The bummer is that I broke my Salad Spinner It would still be semi funtional but I have to get the initial one packed and shipped before I can do another adjustment (slow poke) my first one I earned was broken

I did the Berry and Kiwi Salad with Sweet Balsamic Dressing and it went over very well - This is from the Spin on Salads cook book

I sold at least on Spinner and 2 salad choppers so far

Call HO and see if they will ship the new spinner before you ship yours so you still have something to show.

Oh, and congrats! :D

I was also a hostess doing 2 shows a year and my consultant always offered me the opportunity. I was on a long drive one day thinking about it and called her out of the blue and signed the next day. You just never know when it will happen for someone. *fingers crossed for you*:)

Congratulations on a successful show and potential recruit! I have yet to get any recruits but I'm currently talking with one of my aunts and a friend who recently moved to Alaska about signing up. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
-Michelle

It helps that her hubby loves the products too - He was playing with everything

Yippee for Kathy! Great job.

OOOHHH Kathy!!You have a great angle to play with the lady whose husband also loves the products! We have many Husband and Wife teams out there and they do very, very well! With two of them to get their business off the ground, it works EXCELLENTLY!

Use that interest of his, have her sign and they can double team the business! I wish I had that kind of support but I don't! It stinks. My SO could care a less except when I need money for conference or to push a show over a certain limit. He sure didn't mind the two FREE nights we had in Chicago though! Creep!

Way to go Kathy!

Sorry to hear about your creep, John. LOL

Hi AnnBut you knew about him already. The only problem is he is getting worse!
I just don't know what to do about him. Except to prove him wrong. Well, now that I hijacked this thread, let's just stop there and get the congrats back to Kathy!

I basically have two shows for the new seasons already - wohoo!

I am sorry about the problems you are having John. My hubby is happy when I am happy and vice versa. Sometimes there will not always be perfect PC days. His solution is to quit - Mine is to trudge on because when there are bad days there are a lot more good days. Like the CD I heard the other day Wherever there are valleys there are always mountains ahead. It is physically impossible to have valleys without mountains. Keep looking for the mountain ahead and don't stay in the valley.

That's how I feel about itI have a stressful full time job that I can not afford to give up. But PC makes me happy and makes me feel good. And yes, Mountians do come with valleys!
Yeah I do put more money into it than I should but, don't we all over pay to go to amuzement parks, Don't we all over pay for our electronics habits? OoOO I got one to use against him!!! He loves his electronic TV gadgets! He has spent about $3000 on HD tv's - we have three for two of us - An HD DVD, a new Tuner to get his satalite sound in HD and he just spent $600 on a Blue Ray DVD player! I didn't spend that much on my PC habit all year! GOT HIM! Thank you so much Kathy!!!!

Now, you go get that husband and wide team lady!

Way to go Kathy - you have been doing great!

pampered1224 said:
But you knew about him already. The only problem is he is getting worse!
I just don't know what to do about him. Except to prove him wrong. Well, now that I hijacked this thread, let's just stop there and get the congrats back to Kathy!
Yeah, sorry about the hijack!

Wohoo! Now it looks like 4 bookings from this show and it will be show number 2 for this month so I will bet some sharp stuff.

I have been a little slow this month but I am organizing the office and such for big things for the future

The most important seminar of the whole conference is probably the Organization one for me - I want notes for all organization workshops from all waves

pampered1224 said:
I have a stressful full time job that I can not afford to give up. But PC makes me happy and makes me feel good. And yes, Mountians do come with valleys!

I so needed to hear this TODAY!!! I have a very stressful full time job also & dream of making PC my full time job instead (especially right this minute) but right now it is not realistic. But PC makes me happy & feel good too... (hijack)
This site just keeps me motivated.

1. What is "Yeah - a Little Success Finally"?

"Yeah - a Little Success Finally" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef consultant and award-winning chef, Kathy Brown. It features easy and delicious recipes, as well as tips and tricks for kitchen success.

2. Are the recipes in "Yeah - a Little Success Finally" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Yeah - a Little Success Finally" are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Kathy Brown's goal is to help everyone achieve success in the kitchen, no matter their experience or expertise.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Yeah - a Little Success Finally" expensive or hard to find?

No, the ingredients used in "Yeah - a Little Success Finally" are common and easy to find at your local grocery store. Kathy Brown believes in using simple and affordable ingredients to create delicious meals.

4. Is "Yeah - a Little Success Finally" only for people who use Pampered Chef products?

No, "Yeah - a Little Success Finally" is for anyone who loves to cook and wants to improve their skills in the kitchen. While some recipes may feature Pampered Chef products, they can easily be substituted with similar tools.

5. Does "Yeah - a Little Success Finally" include any dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, "Yeah - a Little Success Finally" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. There is something for everyone in this cookbook!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJ-1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • doughmama