1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Yay! Three on the first day!

1. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Just went to the first day of a 5 day mall bazaar I'm doing with my recruiter, and though I only worked a few hours last night, I got three possible bookings and one woman who's interested in learning more about becoming a consultant! I'm SO excited! I was bummed about the bazaar because of a bunch of different reasons, and boy was I scared last night when I was there alone, but I got into my groove with a few people being interested, and from there it was all uphill! And that was just a Wednesday! It should get better and better as I go along.

Kind of on, kind of off the topic: Currently, I am on inactive status, but I have a show to submit in the near future.. Once I submit that show, I can recruit, right?

Praise God for such a good turnout last night.. I'm on cloud nine! (Praying for that $1000 show--that would knock me off my rocker!)

Thanks! :D
    -Amanda

Oct 20, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

That is correct. If you have not been inactive for over a year, then submit $200 to become active again...then recruit away.
    Congratulations on your booth. Remember to follow up with them immediately!

Oct 20, 2005
Have something to add?