• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Day Success: Can I Start Recruiting Now?

In summary, the conversation discussed the speaker's successful first day at a mall bazaar, where they received three possible bookings and one potential recruit. They also had a show to submit in the near future and were excited to start recruiting again. The speaker was reminded to follow up with potential customers and to check with their recruiter/company about the guidelines for recruiting. They also expressed gratitude and hope for a $1000 show in the future.
pchefinski
Just went to the first day of a 5 day mall bazaar I'm doing with my recruiter, and though I only worked a few hours last night, I got three possible bookings and one woman who's interested in learning more about becoming a consultant! I'm SO excited! I was bummed about the bazaar because of a bunch of different reasons, and boy was I scared last night when I was there alone, but I got into my groove with a few people being interested, and from there it was all uphill! And that was just a Wednesday! It should get better and better as I go along.

Kind of on, kind of off the topic: Currently, I am on inactive status, but I have a show to submit in the near future.. Once I submit that show, I can recruit, right?

Praise God for such a good turnout last night.. I'm on cloud nine! (Praying for that $1000 show--that would knock me off my rocker!)

Thanks! :D
-Amanda

That is correct. If you have not been inactive for over a year, then submit $200 to become active again...then recruit away.
Congratulations on your booth. Remember to follow up with them immediately!

Congratulations on your successful first day at the mall bazaar! It sounds like you had a great start and I'm sure it will only get better from here. It's always exciting to get bookings and potential recruits, especially when you were feeling unsure about the bazaar beforehand. It's a testament to your hard work and dedication.In regards to your question about recruiting, I believe you can start recruiting once you have submitted your show. However, I would recommend double checking with your recruiter or company to confirm the exact guidelines and requirements for recruiting. Best of luck with your show and recruiting efforts!And yes, let's all pray for that $1000 show - that would definitely be a game changer! Keep up the amazing work and keep us updated on your progress. Wishing you all the best. :)

1. What is "Yay! Three on the First Day!" about?

"Yay! Three on the First Day!" is a cookbook filled with easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for busy families. It features three recipes for each day of the week, making it easier to plan and prepare meals for the whole family.

2. Are the recipes in "Yay! Three on the First Day!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes a list of ingredients and instructions, making it easy to make substitutions if needed.

3. Can I find all the ingredients for the recipes in "Yay! Three on the First Day!" at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients in the cookbook are common and can be found at your local grocery store. However, there are a few specialty ingredients that may require a trip to a health food store or online purchase. These ingredients are clearly marked in the recipes.

4. Are there any tips for meal planning and preparation in "Yay! Three on the First Day!"?

Yes, the cookbook includes helpful tips for meal planning and preparation to make cooking easier and more efficient. It also includes a weekly meal planner template to help you organize your meals for the week.

5. Are there any reviews or testimonials from other customers about "Yay! Three on the First Day!"?

Yes, you can find reviews and testimonials from other customers on the product page of "Yay! Three on the First Day!" on our website. Customers have raved about the simplicity and deliciousness of the recipes, making it a must-have cookbook for busy families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • alj30
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
alj30
  • missmindym