• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will winning tickets to see Kathy Griffin turn my luck around in 2011?

In summary, "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of uplifting and motivational kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories. These products can be purchased individually or as a set and many are dishwasher safe. However, they are only available through Pampered Chef consultants or on the company's website, not in retail stores.
RMDave
Gold Member
Finally some uplifting news for me. I just won two tickets (and a "Meet and Greet") for/with Kathy Griffin this Saturday evening at the McCallum Theatre here in the California desert. YAY! Maybe this will be the start of a good 2011!

Attachments

• kathy-griffin.jpg
    kathy-griffin.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 401
Here's to a fabulous 2011!

That's really cool!!

Have a blast Dave!

That is wonderful..I am SO JEALOUS!

oh i love her!!

That sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!

Wow, it sounds like it would be a lot of fun! Enjoy!

That is gonna be so much fun for you!!! Enjoy and yes, hoping for a great 2011 for you and everyone!!!

1. What is "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!"?

"Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features a variety of uplifting and motivational kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories.

2. What type of products are included in the "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" line?

The "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" line includes products such as uplifting measuring spoons, motivational dish towels, and positive message mugs, among others.

3. Can I purchase "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" products individually or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" products individually or as a set, depending on your preference and needs.

4. Are the "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" products dishwasher safe?

Many of the "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the products.

5. Can I find "Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" products in stores or only through Pampered Chef?

"Yay. Things Are Looking Up!" products are only available through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. You will not find them in retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies