• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting First $1000 Show Experience: A Success Story

In summary, a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show" is a milestone achievement for a Pampered Chef consultant, earned by reaching $1000 in sales at a single party or show. This can be achieved through a combination of online and in-person orders. Achieving this milestone comes with various rewards, including a special badge, recognition from the community, and the opportunity to purchase exclusive products. It is also possible to earn host rewards on a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show", as the sales will count towards the party total. This achievement can be earned multiple times throughout a consultant's career.
K_Jurich
I had my first $1000 show. I am so excited. :love:

Yay!! Congratulations from another Jersey Girl!! :)

Congrats to you!

Congrats!!

12e8b2a7.jpg

Woo Hoo:sing:

Way to go Kara!! WAHOOOO!

AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats!

Yes Congrats on the first 1k - keep up the good work!

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!

Alright, now many more to follow! :)

Congrats!!!:balloon: Way to go.:thumbup:

OMGosh, that's AWESOME!! Big congrats to you!

Woooo hoooo! Congratulations!

I just closed out my first $1000.00 show too!!!! :chef:

Congratulations! :thumbup:

Kelly V.

Whoo Hoo, here's to many more..........Check out my website on how I honer my $1,000 shows.......Oh that reminds me I need to enter one.

Congratulations on the $1000 show!! What a milestone!:)

WELCOME TO THE KILO CLUB!!! Doesn't it feel great!!!

don't forget to update your personal info to reflect 1K best show...

CONGRATS!!

Congrats!!! Great job......here's to many more......

What is a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show"?

A "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show" is a milestone achievement for a Pampered Chef consultant, meaning they have reached $1000 in sales at a single party or show.

How do I qualify for a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show"?

To qualify for a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show", you must have $1000 in sales at a single party or show. This can be achieved through a combination of online and in-person orders.

What rewards do I receive for a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show"?

Achieving a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show" comes with several rewards, including a special badge in your consultant dashboard, recognition from the Pampered Chef community, and the opportunity to purchase exclusive products.

Can I still earn host rewards on a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show"?

Yes, you are still eligible to earn host rewards on a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show". The $1000 in sales will count towards your party sales total, meaning you can still earn free and discounted products based on your host's sales.

Is a "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show" a one-time achievement?

No, you can achieve multiple "Yay! My 1st $1000 Show" milestones throughout your time as a Pampered Chef consultant. Each $1000 in sales at a single party or show will count towards a new achievement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
Replies
Views
grins88
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies