• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did last night's show go? Any big bookings?

In summary, Annabel had a great show last night and she made 4 bookings. She is hoping to make it to $700 for the extra $75 of FPV.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
SO last night I had my first cooking show for a while (I had a couple in November fall apart, and since then only cat shows). I have also had a hard time getting hold of the people that have been (I thought!) solid booking leads.

Anyway, last night I had a great show, only 7 people ordered , but with 2 outside orders we are at $618 with probably a couple more out-side orders, so she has a chance to get to $700 and get the extra $75 of FPV. Which will make it my highest show :).

But, even better, I got FOUR bookings last night!!! One is from an aunt who wasn't even there but wants to book a show (I'm hoping she will place an order on this one - we'll see). One is from a gal who has now been to 3 of my shows, and always spends at least $100 (WOW!), and has never been interested, but I told her she really ought to start getting some stuff for free, and she agreed :). And one didn't get there until right at the end, so didn't see any of the demo or my "spiel".

I used the booking slide (at least a version of it - I only had time to put the sheets in protectors, and I just showed them one by one). I need to get them taped together. So who knows if that made a difference. Although only two of the "bookers" actually saw it...

Oh, and I'm going to have the host take some info on host benefits and up-coming host specials to her work (which is thankfully in my town - she lives 50mins away) to see if anyone there would like to book, as a bunch of them placed orders. I might stop by with some brownie truffle cups as a thank you/incentive :D. I would LOVE that 5th show, and it would be great to be in my town and in a new circle!

Anyway, all in all a GREAT show :).

Way to go Annabel!!!!!

How terrific! Congrats! :)

That is wonderful! Congratulations! You deserve it!

We'd all love to have a show like that -- CONGRATS!

Wat to go!!!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to use my new booking slide!!!

WAHOO for you! I want a show like that too!!

straitfan said:
WAHOO for you! I want a show like that too!!

That's how I feel - I still can hardly believe it :). I really hope she makes it up to $700 for the extra $75.

Seriously though, I think everyone should give the booking slide a go, I think it really gets people's attention :).

And thanks for all of the congrats :). I love this site!

Last edited:
Wow, that is SO cool!! I'm really really happy for you. Great job!!

I use "booking coupons" which I got off of here (I think from BeckyD?) They make a good visual, so I haven't taken the time to make a bookings slide. Maybe Bigger is Better and I should give it a go!

straitfan said:
I use "booking coupons" which I got off of here (I think from BeckyD?) They make a good visual, so I haven't taken the time to make a bookings slide. Maybe Bigger is Better and I should give it a go!

I don't know - I've been using the Bookings Slide for the last couple of months, and have been thinking seriously of going back to the bookings coupons. They seem to work just as well, and I'm more comfortable doing them.

Maybe it's because I sorta ham it up with the coupons? I'm not sure.

Oh - and I forgot to say what I orginally meant to say.:eek:

WAHOO for a great show! What a way to get back in the saddle!

Whoo-hoo girl! You go!! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't know - I've been using the Bookings Slide for the last couple of months, and have been thinking seriously of going back to the bookings coupons. They seem to work just as well, and I'm more comfortable doing them.

Maybe it's because I sorta ham it up with the coupons? I'm not sure.

It's probably one of those tools that depends on how it is used/presented. If you feel that you do a better job and get a better response with the coupons, then you probably do :).

I do think that anyone who doesn't do either method should at least try them!

And thanks everyone for the kudos :). It was a nice "first show in a while".

Annie, That is awesome!! I am always so happy to have a great show!! Congrats!!

Wahoo for you! It makes me feel warm and cozy inside for you! It's great to share in other's accomplisments!

What is "Yay for My Show Last Night!"?

"Yay for My Show Last Night!" is a fun and interactive virtual party experience offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to shop and learn about our products from the comfort of their own homes.

How do I host a "Yay for My Show Last Night!" party?

Hosting a "Yay for My Show Last Night!" party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for your party. They will provide you with a unique link to share with your friends and family to join the party.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Yay for My Show Last Night!" party?

As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards and have fun with your friends and family!

Can I customize my "Yay for My Show Last Night!" party?

Yes, absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to personalize your party and make it a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests.

What type of products can I expect to see at a "Yay for My Show Last Night!" party?

At "Yay for My Show Last Night!" parties, you will see a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories from Pampered Chef. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
urbnk8